Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Incoming Balance Patch
I think the MP9 is too weak. It needs to be buffed and have its ammo capacity raised because I always run out.
Winchester doesn’t need a nerf in my opinion. It’s a high risk high reward gun that varies based on skill level. A casual player will be less likely to use it if it requires to high of a skill gap. Overall, great alterations though.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
make underused guns viable and swap the meta around
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
The TTT Trident is on the test server so feel free to head over and try it out as a Traitor. Leave any feedback about it here. Original post has been edited to represent this.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Yoooo any plans to get the M24 buffed? The magazine size is tiny even for chambered rounds. Im thinking maybe 6 shots per clip. And the hitboxes for it are messed up. You can aim directly at someone's head and it wont register.
(09-28-2020, 01:16 PM)two rats kissing Wrote: Yoooo any plans to get the M24 buffed? The magazine size is tiny even for chambered rounds. Im thinking maybe 6 shots per clip. And the hitboxes for it are messed up. You can aim directly at someone's head and it wont register.
Are u adsing or no scoping
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(09-28-2020, 01:16 PM)two rats kissing Wrote: Yoooo any plans to get the M24 buffed? The magazine size is tiny even for chambered rounds. Im thinking maybe 6 shots per clip. And the hitboxes for it are messed up. You can aim directly at someone's head and it wont register.
yeah the m24 is some hot garbage. hits never register.
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
That's a hitbox issue two rats and unfortunately it's a long standing server problem which I don't feel comfortable trying to tackle as I don't know much about why its broken.
As for buffs I have no plans to do so at this time however I do plan on trying to fix the global sound at some point, thanks for asking!
(09-28-2020, 01:46 PM)Dad Wrote:
Are u adsing or no scoping

I know the M24 has a randomized noscope spray pattern, but sometimes even after fully aiming in the bullets don't register as lined up with the scope.

(09-28-2020, 07:05 PM)Battons Wrote: That's a hitbox issue two rats and unfortunately it's a long standing server problem which I don't feel comfortable trying to tackle as I don't know much about why its broken.
As for buffs I have no plans to do so at this time however I do plan on trying to fix the global sound at some point, thanks for asking!

Sounds fair I figured the hitboxes would be a bigger problem. Maybe a bigger mag to make it competitive with the scout and silenced?
Small update on this thread.
Winchester debuff has been striked out, after some discussion with the TTT admins we have decided nerfing it would do more harm than good.
Silenced sniper will receive a damage increase of 1 point so now you will be able to headshot kill someone on bold booze @"NotRand"
MP40 will not receive an iron sight increase
Lastly M24 should have the global sound effect removed.
We are in the process of getting these on testing, so please continue to be patient.