TTT Ban
I think that it should be a reduction, but not a total unban. I've played with him a couple times and he didn't really cause any trouble then, but clearly he decided to troll so some punishment is deserved.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
As for the OP, I agree to a +1 ban reduction. Perhaps just next time be more aware of the rules, and think about how you would feel if someone rdmed you on your T round. You'd be frustrated right?
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
1+ to a reduction too on my end. Next time please be more careful.
Correctly answer the following three questions and you'll have my support for a reduction.

1. What is considered RDM on our server?

2. Is it ever acceptable to kill people as an innocent on the server without a reason mentioned in our rules? (This isn't a trick question)

3. Are you genuinely sorry for the constant RDMing and will you ensure in the future that such actions are minimized?
so FYI here's context... You did admit to doing this at least eventually which is why I +1'd for a reduction. here's two examples I recorded because you were doing it every other round for like 3 maps.

https://mega.nz/file/S2BlkQAb#acPVHGx6zO...Q8LgtNFtH4

https://mega.nz/file/m2IzGQJC#aJsdJkvN2c...8TWBZsae4s

lmk if those links dont work
(10-01-2020, 06:15 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Correctly answer the following three questions and you'll have my support for a reduction.

2. Is it ever acceptable to kill people as an innocent on the server without a reason mentioned in our rules? (This isn't a trick question)

3. Are you genuinely sorry for the constant RDMing and will you ensure in the future that such actions are minimized?RD
1.Killing an Innocent as an innocent or detective (vice versa)

2.It is never ok to kill people as an innocent with no reason

3.I am genuinely sorry for my actions I don't know what spurred my actions up to mass.  And I ensure this will never happen on my end again.
I'll say +1 to a reduction. As far as I can remember, you have never caused any issues before this case. You pulled a smooth brain move, but other than that you have never been a problem to myself or the other staff members I have asked.

Just ensure things like this don't happen again in the future, otherwise it will more than likely be truly permanent.
(10-02-2020, 10:45 AM)Ethan Wrote: I'll say +1 to a reduction. As far as I can remember, you have never caused any issues before this case. You pulled a smooth brain move, but other than that you have never been a problem to myself or the other staff members I have asked.

Just ensure things like this don't happen again in the future, otherwise it will more than likely be truly permanent.
I promise to never cause trouble like this again
(10-02-2020, 09:40 AM)// / // _/ / (MemeChild080) Wrote:
(10-01-2020, 06:15 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: ...
1.Killing an Innocent as an innocent or detective (vice versa)
Also killing detectives for any reason (unless they are rdming) and killing your T buddies as T.

Based on the apology I'll reaffirm my +1 to an unban, since some time has passed nowInow don't think he needs slays.
+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Appeal has been accepted, I encourage you to not do this again though.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers