Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I will probably not be in the ttt server as much
I’m going to try to refrain from getting on ttt, specifically around the times when players can cause the most trouble. It’s kinda been bothering me for a while and I honestly should not get on the server when players are causing major troubles that makes the game less enjoyable for others. So if you see me not playing 24/7 like I usually do, this is why. Anyway just thought I would let y’all know just in case anyone might start wondering. Who knows it might get better. Only time will tell. Thanks for reading. Love y’all.
but who am i suppose to put sus on : /
Completely understandable. Take some time, relax, get some snacks, and most of all take care of yourself. Love you bro cant wait to see you next time on the server hopefully.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
What specific things are they doing to cause trouble?
Sorry to hear that jesse, hope the server becomes less toxic again
Understandable man. Hope the time off really benefits you.
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
#EndToxicity2020
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Take time for yourself Jesse.
The server will always be around and you can come back to it, but whenever you stop enjoying playing a game, it is absolutely time to take a break from that game. The whole reason we as gamers play is to enjoy ourselves and relax.

Play something else for a while. Experience other genres. Dabble in different communities. Meet new people.

Always gotta look out for number one first, and that is yourself.
Jesse )): Take care and cya around <3