Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The last one.
So guys and grills this is it, the last one. I am officially leaving the community completely for the last time. I have been here for far to long and honestly have had some great times, but those are pretty much gone. To me the community that I loved and wanted to be a part of is long gone and I doubt it will ever come back. I don't hate anyone here or directly blame any of you for bringing it to this situation I'm currently at. I would like to request a ban on all 4 servers and forums to finish this out. STEAM_0:0:117133073 is my steam id so if the admins or mods would like to hit me with that sweet perma release I would appreciate it. I'm also leaving all of Dinks discord servers with the closing of this thread. Thank you all. Goodbye PS: also please ban me I don't want the feeling that I can come back this time.
(09-27-2020, 01:29 PM)Traitor Wrote: So guys and grills this is it, the last one. I am officially leaving the community completely for the last time. I have been here for far to long and honestly have had some great times, but those are pretty much gone. To me the community that I loved and wanted to be a part of is long gone and I doubt it will ever come back. I don't hate anyone here or directly blame any of you for bringing it to this situation I'm currently at. I would like to request a ban on all 4 servers and forums to finish this out. STEAM_0:0:117133073 is my steam id so if the admins or mods would like to hit me with that sweet perma release I would appreciate it. I'm also leaving all of Dinks discord servers with the closing of this thread. Thank you all. Goodbye PS: also please ban me I don't want the feeling that I can come back this time.
I'll miss you Traitor :(
Well, I didn’t know you that well. But I do hope you have a good life. Farewell.
DENIED
I love you boss, thank you for everything you've ever done and thank you for being one of the first friends I made on here.
https://gyazo.com/308de4a55f5d8093dab9f51a2ff4860f as you requested.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Gonna miss you man. Thanks for everything you have done :(
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
This is a longtime coming and god dame its kinda nice to hear you taking a good fat retirement. salute ya man
I no allow, your too funny and a great player to disappear >:I
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Farewell my dude. Stay safe through these tough times.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
Damn dude, I'm gonna miss you man, always liked you : (
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]