shayes unban request
take my donor and let me play :^(
(09-29-2020, 06:58 PM)stuppidy #FreeWify Wrote: Shaye abused his donor and was banned a day. He abused his donor and was banned again. It makes sense. There is toxicity listed as a reason to the ban. Which is why I addressed toxicity/trolling as donor abuse seemed pretty straight forward. It isn't a Shaye problem, it's a server problem.

If the rules were always enforced I truly believe Shaye 's behavior would be different. He is a product of how the server operates.
While I do agree that staff consistency is an issue, it is largely a separate issue and continued discussion needs to be moved to a separate thread. You can say what you will about possible "what ifs" but that fact of the matter is that it happened, and a punishment resulted from it. 

If you (referring to all who read, not just you stuppidy) are noticing staff failing to do there job, then you should report it to an Admin. @dong and I are not 24/7 watchdogs of the server. We have commitments outside of being an Admin and cannot always watch for any small inconsistency. If you are noticing something, reach out. 

As stated, this thread is solely an unban request. Any further discussion of broader topics need to be moved to their own thread. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Okay, I don't know you. Don't think I've ever played a single game with you in my life. I don't know who you are or what your type of joking is. To people who know you, it's clear you're joking. But to those of us who have not a single clue who you are, it just looks likr you're being an ass. Idk how it is on TTT, but on PH, I know it is rule numbero uno to not use commands when staff are online, ESPECIALLY to unmute yourself. I don't think the problem is with you saying "ASAB," it's with you spamming it. I'm gonna go -1 on both an unban and a reduction since it's only a week. If you were warned already, you should have known to stop
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
> I can't recall other usernames of people i did gag/mute but the only reason i did so was for either racial slurs, or homophobia, which I was under the impression this was okay,

That's definitely a lie based on the screenshots dong posted :-/

i tend to like playing with you shaye but donors and regulars acting entitled to leniency for rules and shorter bans is such a problem now here compared to the past when i used to be active in this community. it's incredibly easy to just... not use the powers when a staff is on.
After reading everything I think the ban should stay however I do feel it is a product of how the server is run atm so if you have any frustrations please put it here [ https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12672 ] and not on a ban appeal thank you.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
I'm not sure why Shaye is lying, but it seems unprofessional. I'd like to see an apology at the least, especailly directed at the various staff who have been targeted in recent days.
There is a forum post that FX has kindly put up for the discussion beyond Shaye's post, so I won't haggle on with my thoughts of donor abuse here.
i'll just say that it doesn't appear Shaye is being all that honest about what he did here, and hasn't expressed remorse for what he did.

I'll say -1 to both unban and reduction, I think the week-long ban is appropriate, just for the reasons of the no remorese and somewhat deceitful appeal, as well as the already short length of the ban. I think finishing out a week of no action with the server will be a healthy break.

I don't think Shaye should be stripped of donor for this offense. Shaye, I hope to see you back in action soon either way, because you do light up a server (with humor and bullets) when you play.

-1 unban
-1 reduction
Serve your time and come back anew next week. It hurts me to say this.
Either way, I think the applicable staff should vote sometime today, as his ban is almost halfway served.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Your unban request has been denied. Please serve the remainder of your ban.
[Image: b_560x95.png]