Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Styles of Food?
Hey gang,

Today, it's gonna be about food styles. What I mean by this is like "Mexican, Chinese" and so on.

I've got 4 I want to share today, so here goes. 

1. Breakfast. NO, I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT CEREAL. This is the one food I can actually feast myself on. It is by far my favorite. Nothing can top a Southern style Breakfast, and that's a straight fact. Biscuits and gravy with sausage links and a Belgian waffle to go with it? I'm set.
  2. Mexican. I grew up eating Mexican for as long as I can remember. At first, I only ate cheese quesadillas, but I've branched out and tried new things like Fajitas and stuffed poblanos. You cannot go wrong with this either. 
  3. Steakhouse. I will always eat any sort of steak when I get a chance. So far, my favorite cut of meat I've had so far is the NY Strip cut, but Lamb, Ribeye, and Sirloin are just as good if it's made right.
  4. Wings. When I go to a wing place, expect me to cash out. My buddies and I bought 60 wings for the 4 of us last week, so I think it's safe to say that I enjoy my wings. 

I'd love to see what you all like; maybe it'll get me to try something new!
My Favorite Styles Are:

1. Thai. I love Thai iced tea and Chicken Pad Thai with extra peanuts.

2. Chinese. Sweet n sour chicken is my #1 to get when getting Chinese along with cream cheese wantons

3. Fried Chicken like any fried chicken, Fried chicken sandwiches are my favorite though.

4. Pizza. I love a classic NY style pepperoni pizza where you have to fold it to be able to eat it. Got to represent my home state and my Italian roots.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
These aren't in any particular order, but here's a few I would like to share this morning.

1. Mexican/Tex-Mex Food - I grew up in South Texas so this might even be my native cuisine. I'm down for most dishes but I'll add a few favorites. Breakfast tacos - migas, bean & cheese, bacon/egg/cheese, chilaquiles, chorizo. Enchiladas, flautas, gorditas, chalupas, fried avocado, beef fajita, milanesa.

2. Italian Food. Pizza, pasta (manicotti especially), chicken (piccata, gorg, parm, marsala), veal. Even the Italian salads are pretty tasty.

3. American - steaks/steakhouse cuisine, burgers, etc. When I feel like raising my cholesterol and blood pressure, I go to Cookout - https://cookout.com/menu/

4. Russian/Slavic - this is actually a new one for me. My family and I visited Russia and some former Eastern Bloc nations last summer and I really enjoyed their food. Goulash is pretty tasty, pozharsky, vareniki (potato dumplings), khachapuri, stroganoff. And Borscht (beet soup) is fantastic if you mix in some sour cream with it, like real Russians do. Maybe Dwight was onto something with beets.
Italian: I am a pasta ADDICT. I love all types of pizza and pasta and everything like that. It's amazing!
Mexican: I really enjoy Mexican food. Tacos, burritos, salsa verde enchiladas, you name it. I kind of burnt myself out on it, but I still love it.
Asain Cuisine: I'm not really picky about this, but I'm including Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Korean, Indian, all of that.
Italian: I really like it, man.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
Breakfast is my number one for sure. I've always been a morning person anyhow so I usually enjoy waking up and having something simple with some coffee. Prolly enjoy having french toast and bacon the most but honestly anything goes.

I'm also into healthier Mexican food. Not really a fast food kinda guy but some good chicken and rice bowels with some spices thrown in is always enjoyable.

what can i say im just a simple man
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Pretty much gave you my answer yesterday. But here's the specifics:

1. Chinese: oh gosh I live for Chinese take out. From fried wontons and dumplings, to a good fried rice and crispy beef or General tso chicken (or really anything tbh). I just really love Chinese food.

2. Mexican: I MEAN COME ON? Tacos, Fajitas, Quesadillas, Taquitos??

3. Japanese: Tempura, Sushi and Ramen, all day, everyday.

But also Asian food as a whole, I love it. And can't go wrong with wings, a good burger and fries!!
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
I'm a vegetarian, so I find I make a lot of Mexican styled foods because it gives me the most flavours that i really enjoy to cook with.

sometimes Japanese, like yam rolls or veggie tempura and rice.

but yeah, mostly Mexican i suppose.

Edit: my dumbass forgot about Indian food, and I'm eating that rn.
Go away
1. Indian food. I'm a sucker for spicy food/intense flavors and indian food surely delivers if you order the right things. It's also super unique and diverse in its own right as India is at a geographic and cultural crossroads, so plenty of influence from various cultures and places around it

2. Italian food. Italian is pretty much the ultimate in comfort food that fills you up and makes you feel nice and warm. Also a great variety of flavors represented.

3. New England seafood. As someone who grew up in coastal Connecticut, plenty of great food can be found locally. Some favorites are whole belly clams, scallops, and lobster. As for lobster rolls, hot and buttered or bust.

4. Mexican/Tex-mex. A lot of spicy food here too, and there's a lot that can be done with it. Some favorites of mine from this vein are mole sauce and the hotter sauces
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Soup.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Mexican, Japanese, breakfast, seafood, and steakhouse. fast food is a guilty pleasure
[Image: bb6.jpg]