STEAM_0:1:273331050

Who Banned You: 
dong
Reason For Ban: 
"RDM" and leave
Length of Ban: 
1 day
Reason for Admins to Unban: 
This whole situation in insanely stupid and the admin who handled the original report is brain dead. I was T one round and I had bought a holy hand grenade. I DID NOT THROUGH IT the admin that handled my report (derp) seems to think I did. I was falsely killed by Fluffy. I made a report and he told me "Threw a discombobulator and a incendiary grenade. Nice try tho" I very obviously didnt and kept the report. The report said it was under review (by derp) who didnt say anything or take any action. Note how the report said discombob and incendiary NOT HAND GRENADE. Wouldnt that be pretty obvious if I did throw one? I asked what happened and he told me that I threw the grenade, having no proof what so ever. He copy and pasted the buy logs of me buying it and thats it. I was pretty upset so I called a false kos on Fluffy and called the admin blind and that I didnt throw it nor was that mentioned in the report. Fluffy then reported me to which I responded "Threw a discombobulator and an incendiary grenade, nice try" This clearly being in reference to what he had previously said in his report. He kept the report and derp handled it. Him, probably in reaction to him being called stupid and blind, gave me an autoslay. Which I found unfair as I got rdmed and all I did was apply the same logic to fluffys kos. I then proceeded to say "Im done with this server" and left. I was still pretty angry at the time at which I decided to come back to the server, however it was full. I kept trying to rejoin however after 1 minutes of trying I received the man message. I believe that this ban is unfair because 1. Didnt RDM 2. Already had autoslay 3. Admin was wrong in the first place. Was most definitely RDM and I applied the same logic to fluffys kos as he did to my rdm. I supposedly saw him nade me.
Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): a
No
Other:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...height=545
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(09-29-2020, 10:45 PM)dong Wrote: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...height=545
.... and? I mentioned that in the post? Thats not the point if you read it at all

You can see in the damage logs that I didnt throw anything???

IT SHOW THAT xLTx xROUGEx THREW THE MOLLY

HELLO?
"fluffy killed meat for throwing what looked like a discombob (Actually a holy) on terror train. Meat revenge rdmed him at the start of the next round. I slayed him, he called me retarded and left."
That is how i would explain it.
Throwing discombobs are kosable on terror train. What you threw could have only been a holy or a discombob (Both are kosable). The following round you killed fluffy for "threw incen and discombob nice try tho retard" to which he did neither as shown in the logs dong posted early. I dont personally care about being called retarded, and just thought it would be something to point out.
I personally dont care if you get unbanned or not as it is only one day.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
That’s from the round you false kosed fluffy though.
the logs dong posted are not from your report. They are from the round you killed fluffy.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
"I was pretty upset so I called a false kos on Fluffy"
So what you're saying is you kosed him for no good reason?
Rdmed or not, you dont follow up with a revenge rdm/kos
As for the ban, sounds like thats how it came about in the first place.

Also, calling the people who handled the reports braindead and blind isn't gonna help your case, you can make a point without having to act like a total dickwad.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Deleting the thread is an auto deny, so just serve the day ban.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers