Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ITS YA GIRL!!
Hey guys!! The names Quaxi Girl but you can also call me Lexi!  :P

I am 22 years old, I live in Minnesota, and I  love TTT! 

I have been playing video games for about 10 years now and I still can't get enough of them! I am very outgoing, passionate, and beyond easy to get along with. 

I plan to start streaming again soon so feel free to stop in and say hi if you see me streaming. You could also just say hi if you see me around the servers too, I am always down to make some new friends! :) 
Hi Quaxi! I definitely  seen you around ttt. Good to see you on the forums.
Quaxi is pretty cool, rather friendly to people on the server. Good to see you on the forums!!
Welcome to the forums!!!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(09-30-2020, 09:04 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: Welcome to the forums!!!
Thanks Bryan (:

(09-30-2020, 08:40 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Hi Quaxi! I definitely  seen you around ttt. Good to see you on the forums.
woop woop!! (:
Welcome to the forums
Shiiiiet hmu once I figure out my sound stuff imma be streaming too

my mic won't not pick up my keyboard no matter what i try smh so i need to fix that but yeh
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(09-30-2020, 08:33 PM)Quaxi Girl Wrote: Hey guys!! The names Quaxi Girl but you can also call me Lexi!  :P

I have been playing video games for about 10 years now and I still can't get enough of them! I am very outgoing, passionate, and beyond easy to get along with. 

I plan to start streaming again soon so feel free to stop in and say hi if you see me streaming. You could also just say hi if you see me around the servers too, I am always down to make some new friends! :) 
Hey Quaxi! nice to meet you, welcome to the forums
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
(09-30-2020, 09:21 PM)dong Wrote: Welcome to the forums
Thank you!! :P

(09-30-2020, 09:24 PM)NotRand Wrote: Shiiiiet hmu once I figure out my sound stuff imma be streaming too

my mic won't not pick up my keyboard no matter what i try smh so i need to fix that but yeh
For sure!! Maybe I can help you out with that?

(09-30-2020, 09:51 PM)Alec Wrote:
(09-30-2020, 08:33 PM)Quaxi Girl Wrote: Hey guys!! The names Quaxi Girl but you can also call me Lexi!  :P

Hey Quaxi! nice to meet you, welcome to the forums  Heart Heart Heart Heart
Hello welcome to forums g a m e r
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D