Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life Update thread kinda thing?
I've been seeing a lot of introduction threads the past day or so, which is fantastic, love to see the new people poppin up on the forums. Then it made me think that a lot of people did theirs a long time ago and feel weird about doing another one, so I thought a life update thread might be a good way for the new people to kinda figure out who the older people are without clogging up the forums or it just not happening at all.

So yeah, I'll do the ol' kickeroo

I'm NotRand (it's funny because I actually am Rand, very funny joke 10/10 please just call me Rand I actually hate when people say NotRand), I'm a 24 year old bloke from Colorado (and South Dakota and West Virginia, I've been everywhere, man), and I'm an electrician/security systems installer/manager for enterprise-level clients (namely colleges). I'm also starting a business technology optimization business so that's cool. I'm honestly not overly interesting, I just have a lot of opinions I'm outspoken about, am kind of a dick, and think highly of myself but mostly not in a pretentious unless we're friends. I screw around, like, constantly, though you've probably noticed. Pretty lighthearted and easy to get along with, flamey but more in a meme way that's never all that serious (cough cough, read that last line, for the love of god, cough)

That's pretty much me. So yeah, old peeps, feel free to kind of re-introduce yourself/give a bit of a life update. New peeps, engage a bit, make some new friends out of the old peeps. I think it'll be a fun little thing until I get yelled at or something smh
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(10-01-2020, 11:25 AM)Spooky Scary SkeleRand Wrote: I've been seeing a lot of introduction threads the past day or so, which is fantastic, love to see the new people poppin up on the forums. Then it made me think that a lot of people did theirs a long time ago and feel weird about doing another one, so I thought a life update thread might be a good way for the new people to kinda figure out who the older people are without clogging up the forums or it just not happening at all.

So yeah, I'll do the ol' kickeroo

I'm NotRand (it's funny because I actually am Rand, very funny joke 10/10 please just call me Rand I actually hate when people say NotRand), I'm a 24 year old bloke from Colorado (and South Dakota and West Virginia, I've been everywhere, man), and I'm an electrician/security systems installer/manager for enterprise-level clients (namely colleges). I'm also starting a business technology optimization business so that's cool. I'm honestly not overly interesting, I just have a lot of opinions I'm outspoken about, am kind of a dick, and think highly of myself but mostly not in a pretentious unless we're friends. I screw around, like, constantly, though you've probably noticed. Pretty lighthearted and easy to get along with, flamey but more in a meme way that's never all that serious (cough cough, read that last line, for the love of god, cough)

That's pretty much me. So yeah, old peeps, feel free to kind of re-introduce yourself/give a bit of a life update. New peeps, engage a bit, make some new friends out of the old peeps. I think it'll be a fun little thing until I get yelled at or something smh
Well since ol' randy went first I guess I'll go next. I'm Alec, and I'm a 22 year old born and raised in central texas (still am here). I recently graduated with my bachelors in Political Science from Texas State University, and have kind of just been chillin since then. I make my living trading in the foreign exchange market, and just like to meme, play gmod, workout, and play with my 2 goldens in my free time. I like to think I am a pretty nice guy, unless you are just outright mean to me lol. I might like to troll too much, which is something I am actively working on so plz don't hold that against me :)
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]