Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Microwaves are better
(10-06-2020, 09:20 PM)Bonnie Wrote:
(10-01-2020, 01:17 PM)Toaster Oven Wrote: Uhhhhh hi. I’m Toaster Oven.

I’m 19, live somewhere in Michigan, and my social security number is 420-69-1234. I have a severe addiction to buying guitars and making crappy songs. I also have a job where I’m payed to stand around and watch CNC machines cut countertops as I listen to history podcasts.

I used to play on dinks TTT a lot in 2017, and after falling off of the face of the earth for a solid 3+ years, I have come back and I plan to stay this time. I got TMod back when you could buy it because 15 year old me had nothing else to spend his money on. However, now that I’m getting back to playing, I wanna be a part of this community the best I can.

Hope to be playing with y’all a lot more over the foreseeable future!

uwu

wait your alive still?
Somehow.. Yes. 

Really interesting to see who’s still been playing for all this time.
Yooo from TN c:
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
This guy is almost as stinky as bryanbrr. I know that is no easy feat but sheesh
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
Heyyyy!! I remember you Toaster, we played together a lot in '17. My story is the same, 3 year hiatus! Hoping to have hella fun with you again!
(10-10-2020, 11:11 PM)JahBeats Wrote: Heyyyy!! I remember you Toaster, we played together a lot in '17. My story is the same, 3 year hiatus! Hoping to have hella fun with you again!
Bro I remember you too! Hope to see you around!
Just seeing this.
Good to see more of my Michigan brethren out here.
Here's to that sweet sweet Lions Superbowl ring!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks