Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Quaxi Girls Trusted App.
Ingame Name: Quaxi Girl 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54957471

Time Played: 107+

When First Joined: August!

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I will be going back to work in person starting Monday so from 3:30pm-4:00pm to about 12:00-1:00am Monday-Friday and weekends I am free unless I have something going on. 

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Regular / Donor

What can you do to help the community: I can do my job as trusted and make sure the server stays sane and intact. 

Why do you want to help the community: I have been playing on servers for about 10 years now and most of those years I have been an admin. I as a person like it when its not a complete disaster. Its nice to have a solid group of staff that can get situations under control especially if its like mic spam or hacking etc... 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No. Yes!

How did you find us?: I had some friends join the server one night, I joined in on the fun and instantly fell in love with the server and a lot of the people who play on it! :)

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes!

Other: Thank you for taking the time to read through my app!  Heart
Quaxi seems to abide by the rules a lot and will probably help out a lot too. Her time/activity is fine too I believe. 1+

I’m dumb and I forgot your forum activity needs to be up to be trusted I’m pretty sure. So you could get started on making ban request. Neutral now. On second thought, I’m sure it will be fine to become trusted since you now know how to make ban requests. Changing back to 1+ now since I’m sure other staff have gotten trusted without making that many ban requests before.
+1 because simping

no but all jokes aside, one of my only things would have been your play time but it seems to be pretty consistent aside from a few little dips here and there, and you have enough time and everything

the big one is lack of forum engagement, discord engagement, and no ban requests
pick up on all those and you could easily be there in a couple of weeks

so +0 from me for now, give it a bit of time and you'll def be a quality addition
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Quaxi is a very nice person on the server. She is always good vibes and strives to make sure everyone is having a good time. +1 ;)
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
I personally would prefer more forum activity aswell but I won't hold it against this app since I was pretty lacking when I first applied for trusted, I had maybe one ban request back in the day. Always DM's me to get on and deal with people, usually gives me their steam name and ID. I appreciate a player going above and beyond to make the experience enjoyable and also for keeping people on track even when staff are not on.
+1 from me, just make sure to post around and get yourself more well known on the forums.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Knows what they're doing, nice to people on the server, and consistent hours. +1
You're a new player, but you seem to lighten everyone's mood when you're online. Additionally you seem to have a decent grasp on how the server functions. Simping or not, +1 from me.
+1 she’s nice and abides by the rules. I believe I’ve also heard her enforce/mention the rules every now and then when someone does go against them.
Give her trusted, she'd be a very valuable asset to our staff team. +1

Please feel free to ask any of us questions if you need help when you get staff!
+0 never seen u on forums nor discord. so idk u that well
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]