TTT unban appeal
Ingame Name: DylPickle 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54158623

Who Banned You: Avi

Reason For Ban: toxicity 

Length of Ban: perm

Reason for Admins to Unban: It’s been a long time and during that time I have matured and fixed my anger issues. I always took games too serious especially TTT and I’ve learned to just have fun and enjoy it and not let things get to you and causing a big mess. I’m very sorry for my past behavior, but I can assure you it will never happen again. I miss this community so so so much and I hope I can be apart of it again and also bring positivity. Thank you for the consideration.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I couldn’t find it so if someone could post it, I would appreciate it! 

Other: I’m sorry
☹ :( 
I'd say +1 for an unban, you seem pretty remorseful for your actions judging by your reply.
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
Your steamID is: STEAM_0:1:54158623

[Image: Screenshot_4.jpg]

Relevant ban request: Here
Unban requests: Here
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Ok since the people said in your last appeal to wait a while to appeal and I do think you have waited a while so I would 1+ on a unban. Unless anyone else has any further objections or any else to say about this.
+1 based on apology and length of time banned. It seems genuine to me.
I hope to see you in the server soon!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
If anyone has any questions ask away. I'm truly sorry for my past actions and I'm very embarrassed by it. I love the community and there's no where else I want to be.
Appeal has been accepted, you've had plenty of time to improve. I encourage you to not repeat the same behavior though because it will be shut down.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers