Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crate of Dumb garbage/top 3
Could we add crate of dumb garbage to the list of prizes to choose when top 3 players?
(10-02-2020, 11:09 AM)sterale14 Wrote: Could we add crate of dumb garbage to the list of prizes to choose when top 3 players?
+1 to this. Seems like a good idea to me since dumb garbage crates are super rare. Maybe disable them when there's less than X players to stop farming as well if it's added
[Image: Skay_-_Signature.png?size=4096]
+1, its hard enough to get one.
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
Not an awful idea, however I'm not sure if it's possible. Would need to look into the man of the match add-on and see
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Good idea - to ensure it remains super rare though, I think it should be only selectable for the top player. That way you gotta decide between Top T and the potential for a sweet new vape.

Too many people get Top 3 otherwise
Yeah what Prince Nicky said I agree with. The dumb garbage crate would be too easy to get then so only 1st place should be able to choose it. If that is possible that is.
(10-02-2020, 12:24 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Good idea - to ensure it remains super rare though, I think it should be only selectable for the top player. That way you gotta decide between Top T and the potential for a sweet new vape.

Too many people get Top 3 otherwise
we all want a SWEET new vape amirite
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
Gonna throw out the -1 tbh

The same 10 or so players that constantly win will just be able to have all of the better items, kinda weirds out the economy of the server. But obviously that might not be as big a deal as I think but it just feels like it'll give all the good and expensive stuff to the same people instead of having it rely solely on rng

And yeah I think it's just as bad for just the top 1 player, not top 3
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(10-02-2020, 04:31 PM)Spooky Scary SkeleRand Wrote: Gonna throw out the -1 tbh

The same 10 or so players that constantly win will just be able to have all of the better items, kinda weirds out the economy of the server. But obviously that might not be as big a deal as I think but it just feels like it'll give all the good  and expensive stuff to the same people instead of having it rely solely on rng

And yeah I think it's just as bad for just the top 1 player, not top 3
The server doesn't even have an economy. People rarely trade items if I'm being honest.
[Image: Skay_-_Signature.png?size=4096]
+1 this would make the game 10x Better
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]