Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A B0T Generated T-Mod App #BotsRising
Hey BOT

I'm afraid I have to agree with Possum and Barton on this one. I think you've got a good bit on your plate right now and I don't think it's the right time for a move up staff wise.

Also try to take on board others opinions and listen when they are trying to communicate on server about issues. 

You have loads of experience and have been such a great help to the team so far. When things settle a bit for you I think you'll make a great T-Mod.
[Image: unknown.jpg]
+1 

I do absolutely believe mental/emotional health is important and you're very active in the community.  

The concern for taking on too much has been identified, I do not believe that should hinder being promoted from Trusted to Test Mod, however I could see the concern if going from Tmod to Mod as there's a dramatic increase in responsibilities/abilities.  

My suggestions: 

Don't burn yourself out. Take breaks as needed. Your health is more important than a game. 

Communication with the team can always improve with everyone.

Don't be afraid to ask for back up, we are a team here to support each other. 

Best of luck
This application is accepted. I know some are concerned about how swiftly you seem to be doing this. If it were not for your prior experience, I probably would have denied you. You are always busy with something in or out of game but I think you know when to back off and rest and not get burned out. Welcomed to the test moderator group and hope to see you on the Prop Hunt field.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army