Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Player Reward Karma
OK so for a while now ive looked at the Top Player Reward +25 Karma and thought "Who the fuck would pick that" its only +25, like that nothing. So i want to gather yalls opinions on whether the karma should be increase or the reward should be swapped out to something else.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Karma hits can hurt your damage output. The extra karma can somewhat limit how much your shit decreases
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
When I first saw that as an option, I was like "Why the hell would anyone even consider picking that?" I always pick premium points when I get top 3 because that's the best reward at the moment. I'd love to see it replaced with something else; maybe the dumb crate of garbage? I know we had a separate discussion about that, but honestly the dumb garbage crate only gives you a CHANCE at getting a vape crate so I think it's a good idea.
petition to increase the karma damage penalty
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I think @Salty has a great idea of adding the dumb crate of garbage!  :P
Yeah, most of the top player rewards apart from being a Traitor and the premium points are kind of silly honestly. Definitely think a rework on that would be nice
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
(10-04-2020, 09:10 AM)Raider Hanks Wrote: Karma hits can hurt your damage output. The extra karma can somewhat limit how much your shit decreases
Yeah but only 25 of it isn't that much to make it a worthwhile reward, It would need to be increased for people to actually pick it or Just swapped out the the dumb create of garbage.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Definitely agree it should either be way more karma, or swapped out with something completely different
+1 should definitely be replaced however:

1. not replaced with crate of dumb garbage

and 2. if this plugin is as broken as the pointshop plugin is, there's no way in hell it's getting changed in the 1st place
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
#makedinksgreatagain

bring back bonus health ;)
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator