Got ban by moderator SQUID.
Throwing blind accusations and making a fool of yourself isn't going to help your case here
Blind accusations and making a fool?

I guess I must be an autist. When that wasn't even my alt or even link to my main.
How about just don't use slurs? That seems like a better way to avoid getting banned by squid, or any staff member.

3 days is incredibly forgiving my opinion. Based on a 11-warn history, this has been an issue for a while. Squid could have perma-banned you for just 5 slurs. Instead he gave you the lowest ban (3 days) that a 4-slur offense allows for (could've been as high as a week).

I have noticed that when squid issues bans, he tends to only issue slur-related bans to those who use slurs. If you want to not be banned for using slurs, I'd suggest you stop using slurs.

Also the whole alt account thing is strange and creepy. Squid moderates a video game server. He didn't tow your car or throw you in jail. He banned you in a GMod server. I have no idea why you feel you need to harass him to this extreme.

-1 reduction
-1 unban
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
It's alright close thread apprently dinkleberg supports cheaters/liars.

I don't care anymore it's just 3 day ban. I'll probably play on the server in 2021.
Your wish is my command. Serve the 3 day ban.