Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Skay and I wanna be Gay (No but seriously, I'm applying for Trusted)
Would also like to add that if you’re going to just turn this thread into an argument I will close it immediately (sorry phone autocorrect).. Take it to dms and don’t flood applications. If it’s criticism towards the applicant then comment it.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Yeah I do remember ph doing that but let’s not get off topic here. Skay you just shouldn’t que earrape at all as a staff member really.  Ph does have a point. It would definetly be best if you wait a bit more to apply for staff. Just don’t que ear rape at all and I’m sure you will get staff. I’m neutral now.
(10-10-2020, 01:39 PM)Alec Wrote: Practice what you preach? You were the one who created WAJ, and kept queueing that to bully Jesse until he literally made a forum post against it. How about you practice what you preach?

And I apologized profusely for it and encouraged my friends and the community to stop. I'm not saying I'm free from blame here, but at least I don't deny what I did or pretend I'm suddenly different.

If you have a problem with me, my Discord DMs are always open.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 Skay shows a mature desire to be apart of staff, they fill out requests and help staff keep the server in control. Also a fun & friendly person to play with.
Bumping to put on latest posts
[Image: Skay_-_Signature.png?size=4096]
Definitely a +1 from me
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
ill lean towards a +1

days like today were ass on the server, so i think more staff who are very active will help
Since I'm no longer allowed to play on this community, but by the past experiences with Skay, he would be a nice addition to the staff team.
Sure he had trollish behaviour at first but so were many of the current staff, people change.
+1
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
+1

trusted is meant to be AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION. I think you're fun to play with, and follow the rules. To me that should be enough to become trusted, friendly/follows rules. Idk why people wanna gate keep trusted so bad. I had an easier time passing medical boards than I have becoming trusted here.
Thank you for your application. At this time your application has been denied. You may reapply in one month.
[Image: b_560x95.png]