Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should Lost Lands be removed?
I mean come on, I feel like Lost Lands being on the server is just as meme at this point, everytime it is picked (normally to meme anyway) everyone complains for like 10minutes lmao
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
its actually the best map on the server along with ttt hazard
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Any map that isn't Dolls, Minecraft, rooftops, 67th way, or crummy cradle is instantly bad in a majority of the player populaces eyes. It's a unique map with a lot of room and interesting features.

Not saying those five maps are bad, but they are incredibly overplayed.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
nicol is biased because he made it, dont hurt his feelings
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
The only real complain I have about lost lands is for some odd reason the lava is missing textures sometimes. Other than that the map is fine I think.
(10-08-2020, 06:29 PM)squid Wrote: nicol is biased because he made it, dont hurt his feelings

Did not!
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(10-08-2020, 05:41 PM)Nicol Wrote: Any map that isn't Dolls, Minecraft, rooftops, 67th way, or crummy cradle is instantly bad in a majority of the player populaces eyes. It's a unique map with a lot of room and interesting features.

Not saying those five maps are bad, but they are incredibly overplayed.
Honestly I like pretty much every map except for simple and lost lands, so don't throw me in the majority category plz :(
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]