Unban Request for gmoney
(10-08-2020, 07:59 PM)G money Wrote: I did not "straight up lie" about what my ban was about - I genuinely thought that the detective thing was the reason. I'm certainly not denying anything from the past but I was unclear about why this permanent ban was put into effect. Now I understand after seeing the logs.
My apologies for assuming the worst of your character. But that still indicates at the least some negligence in writing your appeal, whether intended or not.
Frankly it sounds like you may want to leave the server but keep the door open for a return later. I can +1 an eventual reduction (months, not weeks) so that you can make a return someday. +0 a reduction that is any shorter than say 2 months.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I just did the ban request, I wasn't there when it happened.

But, I'm for a reduction however the length of that reduction is going to be a big question.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
With your past bans and history on the server, I'm gonna have to -1. You knew what you were doing and you knew the consequences. @Quantum_Edge messaged me on Steam to get on just because you were rdming every round and you eventually massed. Here's a report from where you stated that you were messing around with the bat. This is not from the round you massed and got banned for. https://imgur.com/a/piZ8cpx/
Denied, you have had plenty of chances in the past. You knew what you were doing as you are a server "Regular." 6 previous bans is plenty.

You may submit another appeal 11-08-2020
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers