Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map Specific Reasons to KOS:
Map Specific Reasons to KOS:

Rooftops 2016: Sticking the dynamite to the collapsible building.
School / Plaza: Locking players in the freezer
Bank: Putting the battery into the SWAT radio
Richland / Crummy Cradle: Activating the map traps
Dog: Firing the cannon

Update this Section of the rules to include

DIMSDALE: Holding the Wand (Kills Players if it touches them)
Bikini Bottom: Holding the Pencil (Kills Players if it touches them)
Rooftops 2016:  Holding the Killer AXE (Kills Players if it touches them)

I know the rules already say : Carrying any map-specific item that can damage, trap, or harm players, whether they be a T trap or prop weapons but i feel like outlining will let new players become aware of the items and not get confused when the get KOSed for holding them (Especially the pencil on Bikini Bottom)

EDIT: Changed Rooftops 2016:  Holding the AXE (Kills Players if it touches them) to Rooftops 2016:  Holding the Killer AXE (Kills Players if it touches them)
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
The wand, pencil, and the axe is already covered by the rules I’m pretty sure. Let me find it in the motd somewhere.
The killer ace kills people, not the green or normal one
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(10-09-2020, 09:29 PM)Foxka oops Wrote: The killer ace kills people, not the green or normal one
I will edit it
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
I don't think the wand in dimmsdale kills you, but does teleport you to the jail, where a T can activate a trap. It is a KOSable action but its not an instant kill
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
As our map rotation changes occasionally it is better to have a standard rule that can apply to multiple maps, rather than have a reason for every map in the server. This issue is small enough that it rarely comes up, and is typically common sense.

"Carrying any map-specific item that can damage, trap, or harm players, whether they be a T trap or prop weapons"

Was recently edited to include the word trap to better clarify. It covers all the bases quite well. It is up to staff to interpret and use the rule to punish if necessary. And again, it's fairly common sense already.

Hold map-specific thing that can kill or trap someone=bad.
[Image: b_560x95.png]