Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salty for Moderator...Discord Moderator.
Discord helpers are nice but we need more Discord moderators. Salty comes across as willing and capable. For that, +1.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Hey Salty,
I think you will be a great addition to the Discord Mod team!
You know how to deal with people especially the TTT crowd which is always a huge plus. 

+1 from me!

-B0T
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
-1 i have had several times had to ping discord staff while you were in fact watching discord to get help in numerous situations. I'm going to be brutally honest here, i think you just want the status.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(10-17-2020, 12:31 PM)Foxka oops Wrote: -1 i have had several times had to ping discord staff while you were in fact watching discord to get help in numerous situations. I'm going to be brutally honest here, i think you just want the status.
Thank you for your honesty, Foxka.

I'll admit I definitely have missed situations, but with all due respect, I definitely don't care about status, especially on discord.

As stated in the app, my main goal is to simply make it a less toxic environment. If I'm denied Mod, I'll still do anything I can do to try and limit toxicity as Helper, despite making those mistakes.
He helps everyone as much as he can. I think you will be a great addition to the discord mod team

+1
A FAT +1 for you CHAPDADDY! One of the three discord staff member (with Travis and Bot) I've seen that is actually active during my timezone and actually doing shit whenever stuff goes down.

Our boi Demik took a fat L for your success man! <3
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]