• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
tryna get unbaned from discord
Discord Name: !HajSlapaHoe#6110

Discord ID: !HajSlapaHoe#6110

Who Banned You: idk

Reason For Ban: harrasment but i didnt harras anyone

Length of Ban: no idea

Reason for Admins to Unban: i didn't commit a crime punishable by perma ban

Have you been banned before(any of our platforms & Link relevant threads): no I have not

Other: I was just informing people of meaning of a word and I didn't harras anyone
i dont know why you were banned in discord, but the way you act in TTT i wouldve banned you too

-1 on unban
/writing this on my phone, sorry if it looks weird/

Mana originally kicked you from the discord, then Salty kicked you and finally Jack had to ban you. Both Mana and Salty told you to stop using slurs in the discord which you wouldn't. You proceeded to tell Jesse? to go to hell which caused you to get banned. If I'm missing any details or remembering something wrong I'll fix this at some point when it's not 3am. I believe Dong and Laced also told you to knock it off so...

-1 on unban
Hello Haj,
Your use of slurs constantly as well as the harassment of our players along side with the warnings/kick warranted you that ban.
You knew what you were doing yet you kept going constantly and didn't stop.
-1 for unban.

Good luck,
-B0T
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
Yeah seeing as I was the one who banned you let me break it down for you.  1.you were shitposting and cluttering up the ttt chat with nonsense 2. your use of slurs is not allowed which caused you to get a strike and kicked twice. Finally you told someone to burn in hell so overall we dont need your toxicity here -1 on the unban.
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
-1 when told why you were banned, you said you have "free speech" lol. you don't seem to be remorseful and would undoubtingly harass people on the discord again if unbanned.
(10-11-2020, 02:50 AM)two rats kissing Wrote: -1 when told why you were banned, you said you have "free speech" lol. you don't seem to be remorseful and would undoubtingly harass people on the discord again if unbanned.
alright ima admit i did it but i got kicked once not twice, and free speech is free speech even if its offending, and the person I told to go to hell said he didn't believe in god ,heaven nor hell
honestly it was fun XD
Free speech does not imply that Dinklebergs is required to provide to you the platform to carry out your trolling.
Especially since I had to gag you twice that last round of crummy cradle for multiple homophobic slurs and some micspam to go along with it, i'll give my support to keeping Haj off of discord.
If you can't handle the voice/text aspect of TTT without slurs/harasment, why should the staff allow you back in discord, where the whole point is the voice/text aspect?

[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(10-11-2020, 03:26 AM)Jammin Wrote: Free speech does not imply that Dinklebergs is required to provide to you the platform to carry out your trolling.
Especially since I had to gag you twice that last round of crummy cradle for multiple homophobic slurs and some micspam to go along with it, i'll give my support to keeping Haj off of discord.

i was not objectifying anyone to that word, I was simple sayin the meaning of the word which doesn't harras anyone or anything, its just ur a dumbass to think I'm calling someone out with  that word, I was simply saying the meaning which is not offensive in any fuckin way, how close minded can u be?
You cause me so many headaches with your trolling , Slurs and Harassment. Every time we Gag, Slay or Punish you in any form, you abuse the staff. You show no remorse for the way you acted on the Discord. 

Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]