Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apes Together Strong
(10-12-2020, 09:02 AM)Battons Wrote: What did you expect posting this kind of thread? If we are all hyper sensitive on the forums did you really think any of us were going to enable you? I've been playing this game longer than you've had your steam account.
I've also been playing Gmod longer than ive had this steam account. Started in 2008, started playing TTT in 2011. I used to play on one of the servers that merged into Dinks. I even used to play on dinks years ago. You claim youre such a veteran yet youre falling for such lazy bait? "If we are all hyper sensitive on the forums did you really think any of us were going to enable you?" Y'all reacted exactly how I expected, and I'm stunned that you got this close to realizing that and still fell short.
(10-12-2020, 11:09 PM)GM Nate Wrote:
(10-12-2020, 09:02 AM)Battons Wrote: What did you expect posting this kind of thread? If we are all hyper sensitive on the forums did you really think any of us were going to enable you? I've been playing this game longer than you've had your steam account.
I've also been playing Gmod longer than ive had this steam account. Started in 2008, started playing TTT in 2011. I used to play on one of the servers that merged into Dinks. I even used to play on dinks years ago. You claim youre such a veteran yet youre falling for such lazy bait? "If we are all hyper sensitive on the forums did you really think any of us were going to enable you?" Y'all reacted exactly how I expected, and I'm stunned that you got this close to realizing that and still fell short.
do you like, want a cookie or something? No one cares how long you have played lol. At this point you're just coming off as a total asshole
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
XD
lmao cant tell if troll or what, but i suspect troll

either way your vision is skewed dude, hardly any serves use to allow toxic bs, its just false nostalgia
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
This a smooth brain thread someone lock it or something
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
First of all I didnt put any effort into this thread. Second of all I just wanted to make a point to the other players in the game how insular the vacuum of ideas on the forums is. By far the funniest part would have to be the mod that players constantly talk shit on and direct hate toward who never even gets on anymore, but is active on the forums telling me that there is no divide between players and the forums. My DMs the day after I posted this were full of all these players telling me either my bait was too lazy to get any response or that they agree but I should stay quiet so I dont get in trouble. Meanwhile the post was full of spergy forumboy responses who seemed to have zero awareness of how they were being manipulated into proving my point, instead just holding hands and chanting "rules are rules." Pretty silly if you ask me but from what people tell me its basically been like this for months so whatever. None of it affects me. I will freely admit that I was baiting a reaction, because frankly I'm starting to get sad.
(10-15-2020, 01:45 AM)GM Nate Wrote: First of all I didnt put any effort into this thread. Second of all I just wanted to make a point to the other players in the game how insular the vacuum of ideas on the forums is. By far the funniest part would have to be the mod that players constantly talk shit on and direct hate toward who never even gets on anymore, but is active on the forums telling me that there is no divide between players and the forums. My DMs the day after I posted this were full of all these players telling me either my bait was too lazy to get any response or that they agree but I should stay quiet so I dont get in trouble. Meanwhile the post was full of spergy forumboy responses who seemed to have zero awareness of how they were being manipulated into proving my point, instead just holding hands and chanting "rules are rules." Pretty silly if you ask me but from what people tell me its basically been like this for months so whatever. None of it affects me. I will freely admit that I was baiting a reaction, because frankly I'm starting to get sad.
Who are you even talking about
Your point wasn't proven by people who weren't being soft, but by people who were just calling you out on ur bullshit dawg
someone get nate some bitches please this is getting sad
This thread has seemed to run its course in being useless. It's now just people arguing for no good reason. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]