Unban Request
Ingame Name: ThePhoenix

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:14473681

Who Banned You: Queef Commando

Reason For Ban: Toxicity and ban envading which I dont think I did ban envade

Length of Ban: Permenate

Reason for Admins to Unban: Ive played on this server long time and would like to go back to playing... I was a toxic asshole yes and I did make a forum when I was being toxic about the ban envasion bc I got mad that yall thought I ban envaded when I most certainly didn't... I love the server and the community and would like to come back!

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
Nope
Other:
I am confused, you are currently on the server under the phoenix, meaning you are doing an unban request for another account. Which means you are currently ban evading, which you said you did not do. Care to explain any of this?
So basically in game you told me you got banned on your main correct? You said the account you are using is your alt also correct? Ban evading isn’t good.
Sigh... No I was orginally banned on my account... 2 years ago almost... I didnt have an alt at that time... I made this account and didnt even realize I was still banned on this server on my main... So no tech it wasnt ban envading... I honestly didnt know till this morning that I was still abnned on my main... If I need to get off and wait for a response I will... I mean no disrespect and have no intentions on breaking the rules...
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=6529
Yes that was the post I had ended up making... I was a dumbass and was an angry little shit back then bc of family issues... Im good now and I know what happened looks bad bc it looks like I was actually ban evading recently but I assure you I didn't remember I was banned until I tried to join on my main this morning... I had made an alt account a couple weeks ago because I wanted to have 2 separate accounts one for real life friends and one for just me... I do apologize for my behavior and I hope we can all come to a mutual agreement and allow me to come back and have fun on the server!
I would suggest not coming back on the server until you are unbanned. I am going to take you on your word right now that you did not mean to ban evade, but if you come back on the server before you unban request is handled I will ban your alt.
(10-14-2020, 01:28 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: I would suggest not coming back on the server until you are unbanned. I am going to take you on your word right now that you did not mean to ban evade, but if you come back on the server before you unban request is handled I will ban your alt.
Understood... Didnt mean to join back after u kicked me... My whole gmod screen went black and I couldnt click on anything so I didn't know until raven PMed me... Sorry about that...
(10-14-2020, 01:30 PM)ThePhoenix Wrote:
(10-14-2020, 01:28 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: I would suggest not coming back on the server until you are unbanned. I am going to take you on your word right now that you did not mean to ban evade, but if you come back on the server before you unban request is handled I will ban your alt.
Understood... Didnt mean to join back after u kicked me... My whole gmod screen went black and I couldnt click on anything so I didn't know until raven PMed me... Sorry about that...
No worries
Since the ban occurred nearly 18 months ago, I could see the merit behind you forgetting that you in fact were banned. It is just a game after all; most people forget things that happen after 2 hours have passed.

I do believe that it would probably be best if you were to stop playing on your "alt" account now that you are aware of your ban. From my experiences playing with you, it's not as if you were causing any issues as far as I'm aware of. 

I see this as genuine, but I don't know; something that concerns me is that VAC ban from 63 days ago.  If you'd elaborate on what happened with that, I'll give you my vote.