Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I would like to have trusted :)
Some may feel differently but I'll give you a +0.
Here are my plusses:
  • You know the in-game rules and stay within them for 90% of the time
  • The 10% is usually RDMing friends/prior permission situations. You know how to bring leavity to the server.
  • You overall brighten the server with your positive uplifting and clowny attitude
  • You don't (or at least haven't recently) micspam, queue earrape, etc, and are a pretty good model for clean clowning
  • Hours are good
  • Good discord activity
  • Sponsored by KaptainLes (cringe)
My concerns are as follows:
  • Sponsored by KaptainLes (cringe)
  • Can you handle serious situations in a serious manner? I was just on the server yesterday where general toxicity was flourishing. It took 6 staff to eventually control the server, but for a while Chris was alone. I trust you can handle reports, but I guess I'll be interested to see how well you do taking on full-on toxicity.
  • Some minor in-game teaming concerns that I've seen in the past, including things such as giving t-weapons out to innos, announcing this is your t-round early on, etc. I think you do a good job of following the spirit of the teaming rule (and other such rules) but once staff you should be sure to follow the letter of such rules
  • No ban requests or any kind of forum activitiy (start building some ban req's - there are enough baddies online when you play)
  • Can't copy-paste from a proper staff template  (cringe)
  • Cappauchino's are better than Mochas (cringe)
Overall I feel that trusted is a good entry position and that you would fit it well. I think building up a presence by filing ban requests on various trolls will give you more solid letter-of-rule interaction, enough to give you a +1 in a month or so.

+0
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
RE: I would like to have trusted :) - by Salty - 10-16-2020, 10:08 PM
RE: I would like to have trusted :) - by Jammin - 10-16-2020, 10:22 PM
RE: I would like to have trusted :) - by Rylo Ken - 10-17-2020, 10:40 PM
RE: I would like to have trusted :) - by Slurms - 10-17-2020, 10:59 PM
RE: I would like to have trusted :) - by Jedasis - 10-19-2020, 06:37 PM