Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is rep manipulation still a thing and punishable?
I’m trying to figure out if rep manipulation is even punishable anymore. I know we don’t really have a en admin anymore but still it makes me wander if players can just mass 1+ old posts no matter what they were and then maybe even mass -1 posts at time. I also know the admins most likely have their hands full though but I’m just wondering if this is still a thing if that makes any sense.
It is still punishable, it's not that common unless it is blatant. Internet forum points do not really matter that much so we do not look for it too much. Mass +1s or -1s of past posts can be difficult to catch right away since as you said, these can happen on old threads that no one reads or notices anymore. The easiest ones to catch are mass -1s and even then, most of them have to be reported to an admin(s) by the individual or an observant community member who is receiving the -1s.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army