Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let Dan Burn TTT!
Ingame Name: ♛ dan / ♛ knight / dan

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58762266

Time Played: 5w , 6h

When First Joined: March, 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): EST Around noon and night time

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

Sponsors: Propkilling God 

What can you do to help the community: With the new commands, I believe I'd have the capability to improve the gameplay. For example when someone is afk & delaying, I'd be able to fspec them instead of kicking. Also with bring, I could use it on exploiter that is unreachable or when people are stuck. Then finally, karma, I always had the problem of kicking somebody and them coming back causing more issue. So, instead an hour karma ban would come in clutch.

Why you want to help the community: There isn't much to say. I just enjoy this community and especially the people on it. 
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
Banned from PH, TTT, and Forums

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: Browsing through Gmod

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: hi guys
-1 stop hitting me with a crowbar you fuck

Just kidding! Imma give you a +1 dan. You handle reports quickly and know the rules pretty well. I think tmod would fit you perfectly :)

I was hoping this was a resignation post though ;-;
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
+1 daniel is a great president, lover, and trusted, he handles reports quickly and accurately, he'd definitely be competent with test mod privileges and he always has good judgement on situations.
Kind of offended that you're taking my staff app shtick, -1
edit: the dirty deed has been corrected, joke -1 is now joke +1 but also regular plus one is still in effect

No but +1 you're a good boi who knows his stuff
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
If even coronavirus can be given a test then so can you, dan.

Dan handles reports well and manages server temperament well. He coordinates work well with several other trusteds who are active (Les, 2rats, etc.) And I feel he would be a great addition to the test moderator team.
+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 this guy gives me the sus vibes when taking care of reports and i like that cause actaully really good at them
I'm still better at propkilling and also everything else

but +1 good guy man staff dude reports get done good and is cool and has a micropenis
1+. Dan has handled staffing well from what I noticed. He take cares of micspammers  and troublemakers and does a good job with reports usually.
COPY CAT.

Honestly, you are a peach to have in PH - which makes me want to play with you on TTT so keep being a peach
Go away
I usually don't give my opinion on promotion threads, but I think you're a great addition to the staff team. You and I have always had fun playing together and you know how to enjoy yourself. You've always been fair in your punishments regarding friends without being incredibly biased. You know how to allow players certain limits regarding pushing buttons before punishing them, and I've seen people respect you for that - I even do.