Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoey
Offender's Name: Zoey

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29712549

Potential Witnesses: Noire(he saw some of it but he left due to his audio messing up I believe), Kapitan Billybob, Quantum Edge, Devious, Jammin, Prince Nicky also got on but the video I have is before he got on.

Reason to Ban: Trolling, toxicity, flaming staff and evasion of gags I guess could be added too since he kept leaving anytime I gagged him for spamming mic by saying the same stuff over and over and being toxic toward others and he was also eating/breathing down his mic at times.

Proof: https://youtu.be/K-T1d0cfgwE

This one was a chaotic one so forgive me if I made any mistakes please. I tried the best I could I think since it was kinda of chaotic. I already pinged staff at the time so I didn’t want to ping twice since I know people hate that. Also should probably warn y’all. Video is 20 minutes long. I tried to trim it down some but he kept leaving and I had to show him leaving and rejoining.
2 weeks ban, I observed some of his chicanery too once I got on and added a warn for player insults and mic spam that I observed.