• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gustavus Aldoggus
Offender's Name: Gustavus Aldoggus

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54375752

Potential Witnesses: dong, thunderwalrusinthebar, toaster oven, dan, bryanbrr,

Reason to Ban: No Recoil

Proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXuaIcn0Wvw
The part with the bullshite weapon is around 3:40. Now I'm pretty sure this guy has no recoil however I have been wrong before about stuff like this so if im wrong about this then I'm sorry. However some of the aiming he did looked sus as hell to me. Playing the video in slow motion might help verify if the player has no recoil.
Seems pretty cut and dry, especially the bullshite part as the crosshairs (as well as how the gun controlled itself, and all the guns, but that part was just the biggest tell) will raise and enlarge a gooood bit when shooting, but the whole thing is pretty cut and dry yes I believe
But I'm not well versed in this stuff anyway so idk if there's some kinda visual changes people can do that don't actually affect gameplay, just what they are seeing, so idk
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
I'm not sure about how the bullshite's recoil looks in spectator, but I do know a lot of its "recoil" from the player's perspective is purely visual and your crosshair doesn't actually move all that much when you shoot.
(10-20-2020, 11:48 AM)dirty shitposter Wrote: I'm not sure about how the bullshite's recoil looks in spectator, but I do know a lot of its "recoil" from the player's perspective is purely visual and your crosshair doesn't actually move all that much when you shoot.
Yeah I can understand that at points. I’m not really an expert but it still looked weird to me. Hmm, I’m probably going to test something in a little bit.

Ok so after doing some tests I don’t think what I had is enough however if any other people want to add their input on this so this may be solved that would probably be fine.
i had to compare the guns used in the clip, and theee were things i noticed:
when he fired the mp9 his recoil was seamless, i tested the thing myself and there was still a small kick despite actually aiming
the luger also has a noticeable recoil, his shots didnt.
also i tested out the bullshite and there was a sizeable kick up recoil.

banned at this time unless proven otherwise
Also thunder smells.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020