Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what the F is going on
Maybe remove damage from popcorn or remove popcorn (solves RDM)

Edit/Expound/Modify the current rules to include situations like this and prevent further misunderstandings (It's a rule, boom) 

[The listen to staff rule has been iffy with murder due to previous staff making up rules n such]

I feel this whole thing could've been much smoother. 

Alright I go back to the shadows now.
(09-20-2020, 05:15 PM)superwonder801 Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 04:57 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Evidence of dink saying he may just remove the features can be found on this thread regarding espamming issues https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...937&page=2

some good points in that thread but also i was never spamming E. so idk how that ever came about but it is what it is. and that was 5 months ago when dink said he would remove that feature as its still in present day i am going to assume that he changed his mind since we all can do it.

Just because it's been 5 months doesn't mean that Dink changed his min, nor does it make it okay to push people around when they clearly don't want to be. Keep in mind that we're not asking to remove the push mechanic here. It does have it's uses. The problem is that it's abused for the exact reasons specified in this thread and the last. Every once in a while is okay, but when someone asks you to stop pushing them around and you keep doing it, that becomes purposeful trolling and targeting for your own enjoyment at the expense of others.
if i was trolling/targeting then i would be doing it to only a single person and going out of my way to push them. its not trolling when im on a roof first and someone jumps up next to me. at that point they get pushed off cause why would i want to risk him being the murderer and stabbing me in the back ? what you are saying august just doesn't make sense.

(09-20-2020, 05:44 PM)The Triangle Wrote: Maybe remove damage from popcorn or remove popcorn (solves RDM)

Edit/Expound/Modify the current rules to include situations like this and prevent further misunderstandings (It's a rule, boom) 

[The listen to staff rule has been iffy with murder due to previous staff making up rules n such]

I feel this whole thing could've been much smoother. 

Alright I go back to the shadows now.

and now he's back in the shadows yet again this is a sad day.
[Image: giphy.gif]
According to a donor yesterday when the server crashed the pushing ability was removed. If this is correct the confusion will no longer be an issue.
(09-21-2020, 01:42 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: According to a donor yesterday when the server crashed the pushing ability was removed. If this is correct the confusion will no longer be an issue.
honestly the push mechanic being gone is great im ngl its a pain in the ass especially if i have the gun and im constantly getting pushed to where i cant shoot the murder and i end up shooting the inno pushing me
(09-21-2020, 01:57 PM)Bonnie Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 01:42 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: According to a donor yesterday when the server crashed the pushing ability was removed. If this is correct the confusion will no longer be an issue.
honestly the push mechanic being gone is great im ngl its a pain in the ass especially if i have the gun and im constantly getting pushed to where i cant shoot the murder and i end up shooting the inno pushing me

ok so here's the thing. if you were being pushed why would you stay there to be pushed more ? that doesnt make sense. that's when you A either push em back to gain the upper hand or B just run away from them.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-21-2020, 01:59 PM)superwonder801 Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 01:57 PM)Bonnie Wrote:

ok so here's the thing. if you were being pushed why would you stay there to be pushed more ? that doesnt make sense. that's when you A either push em back to gain the upper hand or B just run away from them.

There are a lot of trolls that would get on with their friends and spam push someone into a corner to the point there was no way for them to move even if they managed to push someone away. I have videos of a group backing a donor into a corner and spam pushing them to the point I had to teleport the donor out cause there was no way for him to get free.