Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Set sail on the Dinkleship!
Deleting this
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(10-21-2020, 12:22 AM)snicks Wrote: Choke me with your dead cat will always be my favorite ship. <3

Choke me with the dead cat next to the bed  Heart God...I love Her

(10-21-2020, 12:26 AM)Nicol Wrote: Deleting this

[Redacted] x Nicol = Thicc Thunder Thighs Fetish
@unfortunatepossum
possum x banana = potassium
inside joke, if you get it you get it
[Image: aa1c5749601c5b5dd13c7abef4f49ced.gif]
You have managed to tarnish the name of one of the most beloved members this community has ever had. My ship names deserve better than that
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(10-21-2020, 12:32 AM)dong Wrote: You have managed to tarnish the name of one of the most beloved members this community has ever had. My ship names deserve better than that

Bruh that's what I said, but they said jong so I did that. What would you call your ship?
This is going to be mind-blowing, but hear me out. I like women. I am not having relations with Jack. THAT WAS FOR YOU STARLING. He is my dinklesuccessor. The only comparable relationship (which is quite literally what we based this off of) would be Deku and All Might
2x TTT Admin
(10-21-2020, 12:35 AM)dong Wrote: This is going to be mind-blowing, but hear me out. I like women. I am not having relations with Jack. THAT WAS FOR YOU STARLING. He is my dinklesuccessor. The only comparable relationship (which is quite literally what we based this off of) would be Deku and All Might

:eyes: you want me to put Matt x dong so you can have a similar ship? It doesn't need to be romantic, just accept the bromance
Matt st3 dongrule

Dong xDDD
2x TTT Admin
(10-21-2020, 12:35 AM)dong Wrote: This is going to be mind-blowing, but hear me out. I like women. I am not having relations with Jack. THAT WAS FOR YOU STARLING. He is my dinklesuccessor. The only comparable relationship (which is quite literally what we based this off of) would be Deku and All Might

Please dont compare yourself to Deku and All Might. They are gods. You are well... you
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
@MissPauling this next one is for YOU... Pauling x Fish = Paulish (courtesy of B0T, Banana and Abdel)