Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord Staff Abuse
(10-21-2020, 07:00 PM)TekkiNerd Wrote: Even so, staff should of done something about the attacks. Dont put me as responsible. staff is supposed to uphold and stop that.

B0t did do something. He told you both to drop it and stop talking to each other. You chose to not drop the topic and you were punished as a result. If you really felt like he was harassing you, take it to an admin or the forums. B0t did nothing wrong here.
its about the strike, took action on the wrong person.
(10-21-2020, 07:03 PM)TekkiNerd Wrote: its about the strike, took action on the wrong person.
As I've explained twice now, you chose not to stop when asked to, that's why action was taken. Hamilton stopped messing with you when he was asked to, according to your screenshots. It's not a hard concept to grasp.
(10-21-2020, 07:03 PM)TekkiNerd Wrote: its about the strike, took action on the wrong person.
if you would haved dropped it...
maybe you wouldnt have gotten a strike
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
He gave you a strike because you didn’t stop. Again I can get where you are coming from but you need to realize he did do something. He told both of y’all to stop. Hamilton did stop. You didn’t. I can understand being mad tbh because I would most likely be mad myself if someone called me that but I would of told them to stop and then messaged discord staff probably.
Except the action was the right call. He told both of you to drop the conversation and you didn't. I looked through the entire thing and while I will agree that Hamilton was fucking with you, I don't see any reason to give him any kind of punishment outside of a warning. There was no malice in anything that happened from what I saw. If you had dropped the topic or maybe even went into B0t's dms about it, there would have been no action taken against you.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]

You are really proving my point of you being an arrogant hothead right now.
you saying that contradicts your self.
We have a process to follow. The process is warn/strike etc. We don't just hand out strikes on first offenses.
I warned both of you to drop it in general while I was trying to figure out what happened and was about to go message him to warn him about harassment and you kept going on.
The reason for your strike is because you decided to keep going. You did not drop it. You stopped after I gave you the strike.
[Image: Ipn7WH3.png]
[Image: Xpp0M9D.png]
[Image: 7cNRpe0.png]

We as staff have a process to follow. I asked other staff if they have encountered him causing issues before and so far no one has. 
He is a first time offender. He gets a warning. I talked to him. He was memeing according to him. I asked him to stop and he said he will not do it again.
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
didnt no me trying to tell you what was happening was a issue. in my opinion instead of you shutting me down, acknowledge it and read over what HE said. instead your guys method is just, "oh stop *slaps hand*" Makes no sense. This is the reason the community becomes toxic. Which numerous people called out the community for being. Harassment should be taken seriously, If it was visa-versa towards you guys itd be a different case and instant ban. which is the sad truth. keep going with the blah blah rules. but yall need to give your damn players respect. and allowing behaviors like that towards people who are just trying to talk normally in a damn group peacefully and gets randomly attacked like that and allow it, its legit sad. like honestly patheticly sad.