Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord Staff Abuse
I think harassment is being taken seriously. It may not seem that way to you now but harassment is usually taken very seriously in this community if proper evidence is gathered and it’s been happening over a long period of time after being told to stop multiple times.
im sorry to intrude on what you just said, but if harassment is taken very seriously, then it shouldnt be a slap on the hand. in all due respect, that should be delt with prior to the conversation at hand. warnings are understandable, but dependent on how bad it was, warnings dont usually cut it. and i get you can tell people to stop, but u cant undo what people said already. thats like a hacker hacking and him taking his hacks off asking for a appeal. and taking his word.
(10-21-2020, 08:11 PM)TekkiNerd Wrote: didnt no me trying to tell you what was happening was a issue.
He very clearly saw what was happening. It wasn't an issue until you made it one by not just dropping the topic like he asked.

in my opinion instead of you shutting me down, acknowledge it and read over what HE said.
If you read B0t's response, you'd see Hamilton was talked to for his part in the whole ordeal. He wasn't punished in the same manner as you, because it was his first offense and he stopped when asked.

instead your guys method is just, "oh stop *slaps hand*" Makes no sense. This is the reason the community becomes toxic. Which numerous people called out the community for being.
For a first offense, that is the method. According to B0t, this was less a case of harassment and more one of a misunderstanding between you and Hamilton. Hamilton claims he was memeing around and not being serious. When you make it clear you don't enjoy it and ask him to stop, and he doesn't, is when it becomes harassment. You made no indication that you wanted him to stop messing with you, so he did. Hamilton is young, and may not pick up on social cues like the older members of the community would. Harassment not being taken seriously isn't even an issue here. At this point, you're pulling things out of your ass to try and justify your behavior. Like I said, two wrongs don't make a right. Have some accountability for your part in the entire ordeal.

Harassment should be taken seriously, If it was visa-versa towards you guys itd be a different case and instant ban. which is the sad truth. keep going with the blah blah rules.
Again, non-issue. I believe a good portion of the staff here wouldn't instantly ban someone who messed around with them, especially the way Hamilton did. LOL at the "blah blah rules" part, because that's exactly what you're complaining about.

but yall need to give your damn players respect. and allowing behaviors like that towards people who are just trying to talk normally in a damn group peacefully and gets randomly attacked like that and allow it, its legit sad. like honestly patheticly sad.
I can't see how B0t allowed this to happen, considering he stepped in as soon as he could and put a stop to it. No matter how "legit sad" or "honestly patheticly sad" you think it is, the staff (for the most part) aren't robots, they can't catch everything in an instant. They are real human beings who are doing their best to make sure the community is, and stays, a nice place for peaceful discussion and friendly banter.

B0t did nothing wrong. End of story.

my responses are in red
Try not to let what people say bother you so much. I know that is easier said then done even for me but trust me when I say this that if stuff like this continues to happen and it’s the same person doing it they will most likely be punished. I do agree kind of that the severity of what is said should matter but there is a process that must tried to be followed. I will say this though, saying it’s a joke shouldn’t really excuse it no offense to anyone I just think you should only mess around with people you know are ok with it.
I can totally see why this is upsetting you as a person who was being targeted. But honestly, you have NO clue what happens behind the scenes, first of all. Secondly, you should know better than to stir the shit pot the way you did. You should have dropped it and moved on when told to do so.

When situations like this happen and you feel you need something done ASAP thats happening on the server and B0T is clearly the one telling you to stop, you can message him on discord and speak to him more there. Not saying at all you coming to the forums is wrong, lets make that clear.

But what you're doing right now is proving that you cannot handle the situation you became part of, and you were after the last word. Take it from me, sometimes having the last word is NOT the right thing to do.

Move on from this and grow some thicker skin. You're going to encounter this shit online, we can't always screen the toxic ones right off the bat. They always show their colors when an issue comes.
Go away
So, after looking over this i see nothing wrong with what Bot did, to me it seems you just can't accept that you did something wrong, got in trouble for it, then got the correct punishment. yes i know at first it seems like he abused but like many said you gotta look at the big picture.

so in all i see no staff abuse here.
[Image: titan.gif]