Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/21 Abuse report: Thunderwalrus
 "Axeman was gagged for telling me to kill myself and you were both gagged and muted for not dropping it after I told you to. You never tried to explain after I asked you multiple times to. Instead you insulted me and got angry. At one point I said "you guys haven't tried to explain anything, you guys are just being cunts" that was unprofessional from me and apologize. Everything else I did I stand by" ~thunder

So based on this quote, you refused to drop it; which is both hilarious and pathetic. It's a 14 year old game, why the hell do you care if you have to wait around for 5 minutes due to a slay, you probably were going to be an innocent anyway. Just serve it, use the round that you're slain to get a breather instead of sitting there whining like a bitch, and move on. 

Next time you want to file an abuse thread I suggest you either have something legit or at least have SOME sort of evidence you can make up bullshit from; pulling shit right out of your ass doesn't necessarily bode well in these kinds of threads. 

Also, saying dumbass comments like "I enjoyed playing here a while ago, and wish I had not left when you were ready to offer me admin" made me initially think you're just a jackass trolling, so I can't take you seriously. That of course was before I looked over what others had said; their word just makes you look like an emotionally fueled idiot.
I believe I was online, and I think I have a recording.
I'll check when I get back from work.
I do remember the fighting afterwards and Thunder eventually having to resort to gags/mutes.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Dude regardless of the situation, telling someone to kill themself over a video game isn't cool. Maybe just take a step back from the toy a bit honestly.
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
Just to clarify his witness Axeman told me to kill myself, which I haven't done
(10-22-2020, 04:41 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: Just to clarify his witness Axeman told me to kill myself, which I haven't done

I never would've guessed
Without evidence of any of these events occurring, nothing can be done. Like with any report, we need proof of any of this happening as you said it did.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Press F to pay respects, I joined around 9:50 PM or so (in next map). This sounded familiar because two other players were going at it in an unrelated matter and thunder had to shut that down so the KOS's and what-not could be heard. But nothing in White house. Sorry!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Anybody else got anything on this?
I mean i was there.... the guy got salty he got slayed and i dont think thunder responded out of line. if you arent recording, you really dont have leverage here.

the guy wouldnt drop it and stop arguing with thunder. axeman said some cringe and promptly got gagged. nothing else really happened.
Closing due to lack of evidence
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers