Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peace out, girl scout!
Nicks :(
Sad to see you go but you did an amazing job as DR staff and it was always a good time playing with ya
See you around!
you were phenomenal as DR staff, but I hope you'll still be around for RDMing in TTT <3
She really left me out here. :( Love ya, come by so I can finally ban you
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]
Thank god the egirls are leaving

fr tho you were fun to play with on DR, stop by ttt so I can fuck you up in a gunfight hoe
(10-22-2020, 02:38 PM)Jordanian Sniper Wrote: Thank god the egirls are leaving

fr tho you were fun to play with on DR, stop by ttt so I can fuck you up in a gunfight hoe
 You can't survive without the egirls, stfu. 

Definitely gonna be on TTT to create hell c;
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
The few times I played DR with you and others it was enjoyable. Thank you for stepping in and being part of the reason it got revived. Also, please don't wreak havoc on TTT.
(10-22-2020, 02:59 PM)dong Wrote: The few times I played DR with you and others it was enjoyable. Thank you for stepping in and being part of the reason it got revived. Also, please don't wreak havoc on TTT.

I make no promises, but with my terrible aim on TTT I can promise I won't rdm.
Never like snickers anyway but fr enjoy retirement make sure to continue to listen to my fire music :D
Sorry that you felt that way. Hopefully we can still play some ttt sometime :)
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
(10-22-2020, 03:52 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: Never like snickers anyway but fr enjoy retirement make sure to continue to listen to my fire music :D
It's okay, i'm not the biggest fan of it (or myself) either. And you gotta update me with new songs! c;