Unban Request
and I dont have an issue answering the same question, however, I don't like the fact that some people are acting like people can't change in nearly too years and that I was sus for making an alt account to just join the server... That's not why at all... If I really and truly wanted to ban envade I would've had completely different name and wouldn't had said anything.. It baffles me that most people just assume the worst... Not everyone and a huge asshole that deserves to die kind of person... I feel like I should be at least considered that I am trying my hardest to be as informative as I can be ya feel?
(10-17-2020, 08:15 PM)ThePhoenix Wrote: and I dont have an issue answering the same question, however, I don't like the fact that some people are acting like people can't change in nearly too years and that I was sus for making an alt account to just join the server... That's not why at all... If I really and truly wanted to ban envade I would've had completely different name and wouldn't had said anything.. It baffles me that most people just assume the worst... Not everyone and a huge asshole that deserves to die kind of person... I feel like I should be at least considered that I am trying my hardest to be as informative as I can be ya feel?
Ok. I know people are capable of change. I’m just saying my main point is that a lot more info could probably been of put in you first post. Like you did ban evade but you didn’t mean to and all the other parts of the story behind your ban. You did cover some of it but not most of it is what I’m saying.
I've made my statements, i'll just say this on the permaban vs any form of reduction:
We don't want to have to launch this debate again. Deny this ONLY if you feel that Phoenix's actions are truely never deserving of a return.
For an accidental ban evasion via alt (or frankly an intentional one to "start clean"), this seems extreme. But if you think he needs a 2 month ban, give him 2 months. A year? Give him a year. Unban now? unban him now.
Either way the details are muddy and starting a new thread in 30 days will surely just confuse things further.

I modify my original opinion due to the length of time that Phoenix has been "banned" (though his alt is not banned, he has stayed off of it)
+1 unban or reduction
-1 permaban
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Anything else I can do or questions I can answer? Been a couple days w no one else posting anything?
I'll +1 this. While I'm not certain that Phoenix has been 100% transparent in this thread, I believe he wasn't intentionally ban evading. While he's been on the server, he hasn't been a problem.
He/Him/His
Ban has been reduced to a month. During the duration of this you are to not be on server with any account(s).
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers