RDM and Leave, possibly Constant RDM
Length of Ban: 
Permanent
Reason for Admins to Unban: 
Wrongful ban / Overescalation of punishment / missing context
Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
No
Other:

Hi, so basically, I was banned according to these screenshots under the context of "constant RDM" and "RDM and leave"
https://imgur.com/a/stfu8ny

I'll break down each one because there's a fairly clear reason for each one and overall at most, there's only one RDM, and it was accidental at the most, I'll explain below.

Round1:
Only damage I dealt was to Henry, whom we were mutually having a 1v1 battle with deagles/revolvers. In this case, I headshot him and won. No RDM here, mutual 1v1 and done, that's it.
Round2:
Again, only damage I dealt was to Henry where we had another 1v1. Clearly I'm the better shot and he's just a bit impaired when it comes to aiming his mouse properly
Round3 Screenshot1:
I melee'd him as we were walking around, that's it. If that's unacceptable then I should've been slain or something for it, that's it.. Additionally if he was pissed off at that then it should've been his responsibility to send a ban request regarding this, not Jordanian Sniper.
Round3 Screenshot2:
This is the only actual "RDM" I would consider valid in ALL of these screenshots, and even then, it was unintentional / good intentioned RDM, which obviously happens. Jordanian had killed Henry in the previous screenshot and ID'D the body, however, I had not realized that he had ID'D Henry as a traitor. As such, I shot him because I thought Jordanian was a traitor. Unfortunately, this was my mistake and I will completely admit that I did "RDM" Jordanian Sniper, however, it was for reasoning that I had thought I was right on, which I was incorrect.

I'm fairly certain that I also messaged in chat to Jordanian after we were both dead that I had thought he had shot an innocent and that I didn't realize. Although, I may be wrong on this so I don't want to claim that for certainty

After that, I did indeed disconnect, but that was because I had online class in ~5minutes and had to get ready for it, and since I was dead for the round and figured nothing had gone really wrong other than an accidental RDM of Jordanian, and I figured "oh well". Should I be/should I have been slain for that? Yeah sure, and I'll gladly take a slay or a few for that but I certainly don't think that should be perma-ban worthy at all.

So to sum up, the only actual RDM that occurred was one instance on someone who I had thought was a traitor, but I was incorrect on. 

I have contacted Henry on Steam and asked if he would be able to corroborate what I have said, and he has agreed so I'm assuming he will comment on this thread after it's posted.

Thanks for reading and taking a look at this post, the only other thing I have to say is that it's kind of disappointing that I got banned off these logs without having real context and that it wasn't investigated that much, especially since I'm also a donator so I have a monetary investment in this server. And I'm not trying to say I shouldn't be banned because I'm a donor, but that I would've appreciated some more investigation before issuing a permaban. Hopefully this will be seen soon and resolved so I can rejoin the server that I enjoy playing on.
Most of this will depend on Henry's account since I took the time things occurred, (it being near the start of the round 10-20 seconds in made me assume the worst)
other than the rdm on Jordianian, we consider dealing 20+ damage as attempted rdm, but the case with the crowbar dealing 18 would only mean that you already had reduced karma (again me assuming the worst)

anyways ill wait on Henry's comments before I vote.
if Henry does agree with what you said, im fine with an unban and just slapping 1-2 slays on you.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
We're on good terms. We agreed to 1v1. General rule: If I keep a report, I want a slay / punishment, if not, nobody should be punished and/or I was wrong. If there's no report, then nothing even happened.
(10-23-2020, 12:13 AM)Henry Wrote: We're on good terms. We agreed to 1v1. General rule: If I keep a report, I want a slay / punishment, if not, nobody should be punished and/or I was wrong. If there's no report, then nothing even happened.
alright noted, just that this was a ban request that was in the clutter, so I didn't have full server context, also since dong is reading this and both the victim and the banned person have reached an agreement which caused the ban in the first place, im just gonna break protocol and unban now.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
To be unbanned
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers