Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wendy's 4 for 4 deal (Ban these 2 off all 4 servers)
Offender's Name: Rock Steve and BabyBoomer74

Offender's SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:62023782) and (STEAM_0:0:35669487)

Potential Witnesses: @daisy, Chief

Reason to Ban: chat spam/mic spam/disrespect towards players and staff

Proof: photo album

Other: @"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca" banned them on the murder and ttt servers...

Bubbles (STEAM_0:1:499172027) also was chat spamming earlier, but I don't know if that's a regular thing with him...
Trolls that were streaming their plan to get banned from as many servers as possible tonight - decided to target our servers apparently.

Permabanned from both TTT and Murder for chat spamming, report abusing, and general trolling.
+1 evaded punishment as well. They left not too long before I got on. And came back after a map passed.
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]
They only spammed on PH before being muted and leaving for the other servers. I don't think that this is permanent ban worthy but to each server their own with the evidence given.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
36 Hour ban has been issued. 

-Bubbles is primarily for chat spam/inappropriate bind, I just goofed on the reason. 
[Image: unknown.png]