Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something I feel I should get off my chest
I probably should of said this too. It’s not really in game that’s the problem the most. It’s just certain people in the forums and discords mostly.
You seem to have fun on the server. Maybe stay off of discord if you need to, man.
Lots of folks are uptight with the political and health climate of these times (and for those of us in the frozen tundra, the actual weather climate as well).
Do what you need to. You have some friends here but frankly you gotta balance this well with your real life.
And not to pile up on dong but i'd recommend replacing time from here with other activities - taking a hike or read a book.
And ultimately, don't take trolls seriously. Doing so will just ruin your quality of life here.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
so wait
what did you need to get off your chest
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
As much as it sucks, just try and realize that no matter what you do, or how goods things are, someone will always be upsetting and complaining, especially on the internet. Also, a lot of people are just here to troll and attempt to suck the life out of others. By letting others bring you down, you effectively are letting them win. People's opinions and complaints can't change your enjoyment Jesse, just try to focus on yourself and have fun. : )
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]