Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Couple of Rule Changes
Dink has stated in the past that he does not like applying more than one slay per RDM. So that is likely not a good substitute for an RDM & leave ban. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I still think it's unnecessary to have additional punishment for leaving with a slay. I can't find my previous post about this, but it basically said since they already got the punishment, why would we punish them more just for leaving when they haven't evaded the original punishment?
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide

1. Rather than 3 slays, I think 2 would be fine. Double the amount of slays that they would've served when they leave instead of  tripling it because sitting out half of the map for ONE RDM is kind of ridiculous. 
  2. As far as I'm aware, punishment evading is a ban worthy offense. Someone please correct me if I'm mistaken.
  3. I think giving Trusted the !bring command is a good idea; however my only concern is that someone who is new to staff will be tricked by a troll to bring someone who isn't stuck, and they might not understand how to actually bring someone. That's why I believe it's a Test Mod and higher ability. Also, if you gave Trusted !bring, Test Mod would be basically a pointless upgrade because then all you would be able to do extra is karma ban someone. Maybe if we were to do this, give the Test Mod the ability to temp ban someone? Just a thought of course.
  4. YES times 10 to the millionth power. Yes, I get that we pick the good maps because everyone likes them, but it gets EXTREMELY boring to play the same rotation over and over again; I understand that we have some shitty ass maps in the rotation but at least we'd get variety if we added a cooldown system on the voting.

(10-26-2020, 10:17 PM)Nicol Wrote: Dink has stated in the past that he does not like applying more than one slay per RDM. So that is likely not a good substitute for an RDM & leave ban. 
How about instead of banning someone for an entire day, we were to do a 6-12 hour ban instead? I believe that 24 hours is excessive for the FIRST offense.
I have no opinion on three and four since I don't know the experience as a trusted at all so I don't know their suffering, and four since I don't play. But as for one, that is just playing nice that's all but it makes no sense to have them be slain 3 times for 1 RDM. 

For number two, you could just add the add-on that has a timer on it. So even if they leave, the timer is still attached to them so when they connect, they're still gagged/muted. It can be connected to the bans system if you have comms included in it. So you can log it that this user had other comms warning. For example, let's say Nicol recently had a 15 min mute, so depending on what your time frame will be, you can mute him again for another 15 minutes or more. Something like that...
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
+1 for all of it
Due to an issue with maps not correctly switching the old mapvote was replaced with the current one. The new one does not have a map cooldown. I will however experiment with re-adding the old mapvote as the issue was not because of it and has seemed to have fixed itself.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Haha, You guys have convinced me that Just adding 1 slay is enough. So 1 slay for the RDM then adding a Slay for the Leave.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
I might be in the minority but I don't think an extra slay is needed. They have the slay added already or you can add it to their id if they leave before it's given. So they're already being punished for rdming someone or whatever else they did that caused the slay to be added.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1 for !bring
(10-27-2020, 06:38 PM)KaptainLes Wrote: Haha, You guys have convinced me that Just adding 1 slay is enough. So 1 slay for the RDM then adding a Slay for the Leave.
The whole point of giving out a day ban was because the player was avoiding punishment. This is an old way of doing things, because now you literally cannot avoid the punishment as you will just be slain when you come back.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions