Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
long time since one of these(  STEAM_0:0:123016140)
Offender's Name & Steam ID: (STEAM_0:0:123016140) 

Potential Witnesses: link, garro

Reason to Ban: Hacking

Proof: 

Other: (Optional) normally chuck all of the evidence into one video, I don't have the editing software anymore sorry >M<

also shoulda started to record sooner =/

Video 1: only thing of note is the 1st kill rest was due to me being stupid and not following or Garro blocking the door
Video 2 I tried to follow him to the best I can
Video 3 He kicked me so I just tried to watch his path (you can see him see a prop through a wall because he checks the plant and when he goes into the bathroom you can see that he checks a location where a prop was just killed.)
He left shortly after, hopefully, this will be enough evidence, as this is all that I have on him (other than some screenshots that wont help that much)
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
Okay so looking at this it is obvious he had something. One could easily say that it was ghosting in the office area or when he got the book shelf kill however, the last kill you mentioned is the key kill that ties this all together nicely. It is that he looks through the wall at the last second and goes to that location. If someone was ghosting they would have just said in the bathroom not behind the plant in the middle of the hallway.

This shows that he has some sort of walls which could be also seen when he checks out you and the can earlier on in the video. He just stands there looking straight at the can for a good 5 seconds at least without doing the normal signs of ghosting while once again, looking directly through walls.

Player has been banned for hacking.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army