Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Put Burb To The Test
Burb actively tries to get people to play murder and responds to the Murder chat regularly. She is passionate about the server and refuses to let it die. She is active on the forums and Discord.

+1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Should've been a ttt trusted app :(. Anyways plus one burb is great
I don't think her activity is an issue at all. She is always active on discord and is always willing to step in to help.
It's hard to judge activity with Murder. I don't think we should expect people to be alone in the server to bring up their activity.
Burb knows the rules on the server and enforces them well from what I saw while I was on the server.

+1 from me.
In Burb we trust

-B0T
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
I will preface this in that Burb is my friend. As such I will attempt to remain unbiased.

As others have stated Burb does her job as Murder trusted well. I see no reason she shouldn't receive a promotion. Murder definitely needs staff and she is one of the best ones currently staffing it. She also has a large presence in both the forums and discord. 

I'll keep this short, so +1. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Burb has always been extremely friendly while playing on TTT and helpful to the staff members when issues arise. Have also seen Burb respond to when issues are occurring on the Murder server. Gets a +1 from me
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Burb is on of the only people I see regularly advocating for Murder, so absolutely +1.
He/Him/His
i'm not a burb simp, so im not biased. o/

I've player murder like once or twice and Burb was on. She handled trolls and rdmers really well. Other than that, she's really community active, and involved with other Gamemode and players. She'd make a great mod. +1
In Burb I... Test?