Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kolchako ghosting/hacking
Offender's Name & Steam ID: KolchakoMan STEAM_0:0:59377502

Potential Witnesses: 

Reason to Ban: ghosting/hacking?

Proof: https://youtu.be/ZOO5rzjaT9g

Other: (Optional)

As far as I know he had no friends on, I'm only posting this to have the evidence archived in case it happens again.
Looking at the evidence it's clear that, yes, something is up — they were ghosting with a friend — but with the short clip there's nothing else to really go off of because they left so early.

One major thing that always happens when people are starting to act sus — everyone starts calling them out on it. This doesn't help the situation at all. It just makes staff get pinged too late and the trouble makers skedaddle before the situation can be handled.

Thank you for pinging for staff and even putting up this ban request with your evidence. That does help a lot. However, from my eyes, I don't see them getting reprimanded unless someone else has more evidence to share for this ban.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
Thanks for the notice of this. Gonna lock this with no action taken at this time.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor