Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bob the Builder unban
Steam Name: Bob the builder

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:93419560

Who banned you:TheUltraFish

Reason for ban: Donor Abuse, kicking staff

I don't play prop hunt a lot and I did not know trusted was a staff rank.I thought it was people who had powers because they had high playtime
they never said they were staff.and when I asked why he was gagged they never said why.so I thought it was just a false gagged so I ungagged the person. than Loki kicked me so rejoined a kicked him.this was all just a misunderstanding
You've played TTT plenty of time and have came across multiple Trusted. You should've been familiar knowing Staff Ranks.

~With this being said, -1. You ungagged a player which was map gagged for micspamming the previous map. Not once, but twice after being warned not to ungag. You then argued that everyone was on your side, staff didn't state why he was gagged, etc. But, the staff member made it clear multiple time, you and a few other kept talking over the staff member instead of listening.
You literally have an abuse thread for donor abuse in the ttt server right now. Why should we trust you when you say it was a misunderstanding?
Pleading ignorance is not an excuse to kick people when they have done nothing wrong. You were banned for good reason, and that was ungagging somebody who was gagged by a staff member (me being said staff member).

You were told repeatedly to stop abusing your donor powers and to stop ungagging people. I said repeatedly in server what said individual was gagged for, and again, even if you didn't know, if staff gags somebody, don't ungag them. Period. I do find it strange though how you claim you did not know we were staff, and yet you play on TTT where you know Trusted is staff there...

You were kicked for a reason. Coming back and kicking the person who kicked you is wayyyyyyyy out of line. Again, you do not kick people who have done nothing wrong.

Here's the evidence of your donor abuse:
[Image: image0.jpg]
[Image: image1.jpg]
[Image: image2.jpg][Image: image3.jpg]
[Image: image4.jpg]
[Image: image5.jpg]

(EDIT) I realized I did not put my actual vote. -1 on an unban, and personally, I think you should have your donor rank removed on both PH and TTT. You are clearly too irresponsible and impulsive to handle them.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
Hey Bob.

I was watching the whole thing unfold while trying to get into the game to help the fellow staff. Not only do you have an abuse thread against you in TTT, I'm not surprised you're making an unban request.

-1 on unban, I personally feel you should receive a strike for arguing with staff in game and on the discord as well. This is not a good look for the community and I am super disappointed in the way this went about. If you have SOLID EVIDENCE that staff members were abusing their powers in game, I suggest making an abuse thread.

Other than that, I stand with my -1 for unban and +1 on donor strike. You can't try to pull the sheets over our eyes when you are the one not understanding how this is an issue.

Thanks.
Go away
-1 on the unban

I'm not staff but I will slide my two cents into this since I was a witness. You were told multiple times within the server VIA voice chat and text chat to not abuse your powers. And even why the mutes/gags were happening to your friends. There was no attempt to retain the information given at all... It doesn't help your case when you go kicking and gagging the very clear and obvious staff and interfering with what they do within the server. Which is to make sure people are following the rules given by the server owner that appears on the loading screen and in a window before choosing a team.
Playing stupid isn't going to get you anywhere, bud.
-1 vids or it didn't happen
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(11-06-2020, 12:57 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: -1 vids or it didn't happen

Ok, so I was there when all this went down with Kiwi.

Bob, you not ONCE but MULTIPLE times unbanned someone that was banned by a staff member. No matter if you thought it was an error or not, you are not staff and you have no right to unban anybody. You didn't come to us and ask us why or even talk about it. You just went and did it like you were high level staff. You interfered with staff and willingly did it.

You gagged and ungagged both Kiwi and I and then I kicked you after you gagged a staff member and myself because you were being salty. You then came BACK and started over again with the unbanning crap which is a ban evade. You then kicked me for kicking you.

Saying that you didn't know we were staff is bunk. You knew very well what you were doing and hearing about TTT makes it even worse.

-1 for unbanning and +1 for Donor strike.

P.S. -> I have video evidence. I won't post it here but I did give it to higher level staff.

LOKI

[Image: b_560x95.png]
Personally I think since this has happened on more than one server and that this time you went as far as kicking a member of staff off the server you should have at least two strikes against you. There could even be argument for three strikes which would mean that your donor rank could be removed! 

It is unacceptable to use your donor powers like this. You do not assume why someone else, a staff member at that has carried out a command like a gag or mute. 

-1 for unban 
+1 for removal of donor powers and demotion to supporter.
[Image: unknown.jpg]
I'm honestly for complete removal of your donor rank due to multiple cases of abuse by you. You were doing the exact same thing on TTT with gagging and ungagging and you knew you had an open report against you as you responded to it. You know it's wrong. Then you proceeded to escalate it even further by kicking our staff members. This is no misunderstanding, this is you having a complete disregard for rule which you probably didn't even read. I have you banned for 3 days and I suggest that it sticks with the removal of your rank.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor