Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KaptainLes for Moderator... Test Moderator
Ingame Name: KaptainLes

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:68242605

Time Played: 353hrs

When First Joined: JULY 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  I play most days a week after work from 5 pm to 9 pm AEST, so like 1 am to 5 am EST during the week, As well as random hours over the weekend.

Rank Desired: Test Moderator

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: ------- !fspec !bring !karma ------- Honestly I don't mean to tank my own Staff App, but these 3 commands are the main reasons I want Test Mod because they all directly affect the experience that players have when they play the server. If trusted had these 3 commands I would probably stay trusted for another month or 2. I hurt every time someone gets stuck and askes me for a TP, or When they want to kill an AFK that's more definitely the traitor but I say no because it's not within the rules and if the game forces them to spec then we won't have to deal with them every round. But the karma ban most of that all because it stops trolls from re-joining over and over again and forces them to move on, and gives us enough time to get a ban request in or contact some higher staff. As one of the main late-night staff, these hours seem to be prime trolling times and I feel like it would be great to have these extra commands in my toolbelt to help the others on the TTT server have a better experience. I have proven myself for having a nose at finding Teamers/Ghosters/Alts and been able to gather evidence effectively and accurately. I know I may be a bit green to the server and the staffing team but I think I am trustworthy enough to be promoted to the rank of Test Moderator. (Hehe see what I did there)

Why you want to help the community:  I feel like I've had decent chats with a lot of the TTT player base as well as starting to branch out a bit to the prop hunt player base and I hope most of you have a somewhat alright opinion of me and know my passion for the Dinks community and the TTT Server. Whether that be watching meme compilations videos or games nights to the occasional movie. If there's one thing that is known for is that I'm not able to Discord and Staff on TTT at the same time.  I want to help the TTT server and the wider community because it's my community, I feel slowly but surely that I'm becoming part of your American gang. 
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  N/A

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 
Trusted (Denied)
Trusted (Approved)

How did you find us?: If you don't know my story: Old Owner didn't care about GMOD Server anymore -> Server shut down-> Took a year or so break -> Found this server (Why was an American server recommended to an Australian?) -> I guess you guys were alright enough for me to stick around -> Started to feel like a part of this community -> Staff -> Getting to know a lot of you much better -> Now
Did you fill out the required scenario questions for the rank you are applying for?  Yes

Other: If you like to discuss any part of my application or have any questions feel to hit me up on Discord: KaptainLes#0001
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
I'm gonna give you a +1 on this. I've played TTT with you a few times now, and you know what you're doing. You handle reports in a timely manner, and know the procedure down to heart. So yeah, I think you're ready :)
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
+1 your hours are now higher than your ping.

KaptainLes has proven himself time and again to be a very competent trusted. He keeps the overnight vortex server crowd in line and composes himself well. He continues to do his best to manage while in the trusted role, and I feel adding karma ban to his toolsets will only further supplement keeping the server composed.

+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 despite being on the upside down portion of the earth, Les would be a good fit for the TMod American gang, he's a great Trusted, always doing reports quickly and accurately, and has a good respect for the players in a way that makes their experience better. It's pretty evident that Les puts in the work and would not disappoint in a more responsible role.
+1 does a great way to handle reports in a timely manner and has great diligence at what he does and has great knowledge of the rules
Competent trusted, is on the server often does reports often, gagges and ungags as needed often.... idk just textbook promotion for me.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
+1 doe's the job he's entailed to do. Level headed and mature.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
1+, well basically everyone else said what I was thinking. You do a good job staffing the server and I think you are ready for tmod.
Easy +1 Leslie is the staff i have played with most the past month (due to the time i play hes probably the ONLY staff i play with most days) and i cant think of a single negative thing about him. great guy, great staff 10/10.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
Aussie boy is good boy. Aussie boy want to grow out of his Trusted pants and wear big boy T-Mod pants. 

Les devotes a lot of time to the server and genuinely cares about making it a better place for everyone. He never abuses his powers or gets pissy with people... even when randoms call him a brit. I guess you could say that he's uh... not here to fuck spiders.
10/10 player, would happily jihad him again.