Unban Request
Procedure
Use the provided format and make a new thread with it in this subforum. The staff and any relevant players will post regarding whether they believe you should be unbanned and why. Upper staff will then discuss a potential unban or decrease in ban length.  The staff will then make a summarizing post, and lock the thread.
Submit only one unban application, as only one will be considered. Carefully read this page and write the application as accurately as possible the first time. Major edits may confuse the admins and members commenting. The application will be reviewed by an unban committee vote and a response will close the thread. Applicants will wait one month between unban application denials, per relevant ban.

Rules for comments: Do not flame others, do not shitpost, common sense. 

Format
Use the format below when applying for an unban. Fill all fields to the best of your ability.

Ingame Name: Cryptosporidium-137/zoey

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29712549

Who Banned You: Mana/Nicky

Reason For Ban: "Micspamming" and "Trolling" / "Acting like a shit"

Length of Ban: Indefinite

Reason for Admins to Unban: I have been a player of Dinkleberg's for years since at least 2015, stopped playing for a few years only to get back on this halloween season. I was playing on the server for days and having fun, not realizing the quality of my microphone is an issue for other players, as most people would laugh and play along with the voices I'd put on. I was DDosed at some point during my time there and when my internet came back, I rejoined the server angrily demanding the person who DDosed me be banned or to at least discuss the DDOS, to no avail. I was in a certain type of mood and was just basically shit talking without RDMing or disturbing the server to that degree, waiting for an actual mod to join. I was simply angry that the moderators would allow a DDOS on a member without even hearing them out; I was constantly gagged and kicked and eventually autoslain by lower-rank mods, essentially being "bullied" out of the server. I left and before being able to join back to speak to an actual mod, I was banned already. I joined back on 2 different alt accounts I used to lend to my friends to play on dinkleberg's and other GMOD servers, hence my high points across all accounts, only to be banned just for being myself, although the reasons state that I was acting like a "little shit". When I joined back I did state that I would drop the DDOS, but the trial-mods or whoever just weren't having it at that point. I was never able to properly speak with an actual moderator of the server and I do apologize for my behavior, but I don't think a permanent ban was necessary. I'm an avid fan of the server and it would be a shame to never play again over such a simple debacle. I have made several steam friends including moderators that still play the server and I'd like another chance to play!

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: Number 15 - Burger King Foot Lettuce Heart

My apologies to those I offended on the server, I was simply trying to make people laugh and have fun until a certain player (not a mod) was involved with coordinating a DDOS attack against me. That will be taken care of in another way. Apologies to JesseTheUndeadCowboy specifically !
Yeah. You would of been unbanned by now probably if you didn’t alt evade. Look I remember you were causing all sorts of problems that day you were complaining about the supposed ddos. You were literally going after players and they were really tired of hearing you constantly going on about the same thing over and over. There was no staff on except noire who left shortly after due to issues with his pc I think. I don’t know what you expected us and the other players in the server to do since we aren’t staff and since you still continued to talk about it for a whole map. If you were in fact ddosed then I am sorry about that. I honestly thought you were trolling hard at the point since you were calling people names and stuff. Not to mention you do joke around a lot it seems hence another reason why I thought you weren’t serious with the way you were acting. I’m not going to vote yet just wanted to give my perspective on this situation since no staff were on until the next map when prince and other staff members got on.
(11-06-2020, 03:22 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Yeah. You would of been unbanned by now probably if you didn’t alt evade. Look I remember you were causing all sorts of problems that day you were complaining about the supposed ddos. You were literally going after players and they were really tired of hearing you constantly going on about the same thing over and over. There was no staff on except noire who left shortly after due to issues with his pc I think. I don’t know what you expected us and the other players in the server to do since we aren’t staff and since you still continued to talk about it for a whole map. If you were in fact ddosed then I am sorry about that. I honestly thought you were trolling hard at the point since you were calling people names and stuff. Not to mention you do joke around a lot it seems hence another reason why I thought you weren’t serious with the way you were acting. I’m not going to vote yet just wanted to give my perspective on this situation since no staff were on until the next map.
I was getting frustrated because I am not trolling abt the DDOS like I had to call ATT and everything they even agreed with me and said my IP was compromised. I hadn't even been playing any other online MP besides Halo or something and I dont even use chat there. I was cranky af since I pay the bills so I hope some type of understanding can be reached. I know a lot about the source engine and the code/plugins it requires to run a server such as Dinkleberg's so I can understand why it seemed like a troll as I snapped out of being all jokey into being angry within what seems like an instant. I apologize for "alt evading", to be quite frank, I wasn't completely aware of that rule and was simply trying to have fun on the server again, assuming the main account would be unbanned at a certain point. The original ban date was listed as January 2020 so I took that as a perma ban, honestly quite upsetting ! >:(
If you have legitimate evidence that a member of our group was DDOSing you, that is serious and should be directed at one of our moderators/admins. The middle of a TTT game is neither the time nor place for you to provide evidence and/or complain about such attacks.

But as Jesse said, you were trolling well beyond the level of complaining about an attack that may or may not have happened. Name-calling and other such toxicity is unrelated and unwelcome - this is an off-server issue that you chose to complain about on server, when you could have contacted staff via discord/forum dm to realistically address the issue.

Anyway, to the issue at hand: I am normally pretty lenient on my opinions but I'm a solid -1 to unban because you indicated that you alt evaded the ban. Intentional ban evasion is a big no-no and shouldn't be tolerated.

(11-06-2020, 03:09 PM)zoey Wrote: ... fun until a certain player (not a mod) was involved with coordinating a DDOS attack against me. That will be taken care of in another way. ...
Also this can be easily interpreted as a threat. I'm not saying it is, but I'm hoping that "taken care of in another way" refers to you sending details/evidence to server admins, and allowing them to handle the situation, or by dropping the past altogether and moving forward.

Overall it's your first ban and you apologied. You also agreed to drop the DDOSing discussion on server. If this is held to a strict standard I can potentially get behind a reduction. I didn't play with you a whole lot though so I want to see what others have to say.
Only because you alt evaded I'm going to -1 an unban.
-1 unban
+1 reduction say ~2 weeks
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
The ban request which I banned you for: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12824

I banned you for two weeks, this was later extended to a permanent ban by a different moderator.

From Gbans: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/tttbans/...1603057102

Ban Details
Name when banned:
zoey
Current name:
zoey
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:29712549
Profile:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/merengue107/
Time of ban:
18-10-20 17:38
Server:
Dinkleberg's TTT l Fast Downloads! l Staff Needed!
Reason:
trolling, insulting behavior, gag evasion, tons of warnings, constant mic spam - see ban request 10/18/2020
Banned by:
Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca (STEAM_0:1:44572958)
Unban time:
24-10-20 19:50
Unbanned by:
Mana
History:
User has had 1 previous ban(s)

I think my ban reason was pretty clear and the evidence in the ban request, as well as behavior I observed, reflects this. 

I'm not commenting on the extension to a permaban. The ban I added would have expired by now. 

Thanks!
crypto, you're a really fun player to see on, however I've witnessed first hand of your trolling/spamming. Im hoping you can learn to control that, im gonna +1 for a reduction at some point, because you seem like someone who genuinely wants to have fun on the server. I wanna add that I dont know the whole story of the DDOS situation, but I just wanted to hopefully add perspective still.
Honestly I was kinda disappinted that you used alts to bypass the ban. I was kinda hoping you would come back after that 2 week ban was up and would be more chill and not try to cause any major trouble.    I honestly don’t think you are that bad of a person, you might of just gotten worked up. You messed up and I appreciate the fact that you apologized but alt evasion is very serious. I would 1+ on a reduction but that reduction would most likely not be a short one I think due to the alt evasion. I really am hoping that you aren’t that bad of a person but you will have to prove it to us.  How you would prove that to us I don’t know yet.
I'll be honest, I cant remember extending this to a perma, I wouldn't do this on a whim, but going by the original ban reason from Nicky, you either were given too many chances to stop and continued, banned for the number of punishments evaded, or a mix of both.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
It’s probably ok for me to bump this.
You brought no evidence to anyone you were DDOS'ed, you just kept repeating it over and over spouting some conspiracy that Dinkleburg himself Ddos'ed you. How are you not suppose to be taken as a troll when all you did was spam I was Ddos'ed in voicechat over and over? You could have at least PM'ed a staff or used admin chat, which you didn't. Also could have went on the discord to talk to someone.

+1 for ban reduction of 2 weeks.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]