Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why the heck not?!
I don't want to be a broken record here and repeat what everyone else is saying.
I believe you are ready for the next step. You are an awesome Trusted and you know your rules well!
I know you will be a good T-Mod!

+1 from me! 

Good luck with your app! 
-B0T
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
bump
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I've known you for a little bit, played here and there and vibin in VC for a little bit. When I've seen you in the server you're nice, great with communication, and get the job done without any troubles at all and still manage to be fun within the server!

I'd love to see you as a TMOD! I think you'd do great

+1
I believe its the time for you to become part of the test mod team, Pauling

You done well as a Trusted and I do still see potential for you to raise above the rank of Trusted,

You instantly notice when there kills that pop up to a keen eye as sus as well as the amount of a kill in a round to players acting strangely while they are hunting.

I have no problems with you from my stand of view, however if you do get tmod, Slap bot first not me since I think he and abdel might teach you more than the standard.

+1
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Not really sure if I'm actually active enough right now to be commenting, but an easy +1.

Pauling is probably one of the best Trusted members we have right now and she's an all round amazing woman. I certainly trust her to have some more power around the block!

Good luck my gal ❤️
Your application for test mod has been accepted.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army