What They Did: 
Kicked me for no reason
When They Did It: 
around 1210 AM nov 7
Potential Witnesses: 

Proof: 
The server kick logs
Other:

This dude just up and kicked me for no reason, even after i joined back he would not tell me why i kicked him, this cost me first place as i had 8 prop kills and prevented me from getting my rightfully earned 75 prem points. Abuse like this should not be tolerated as it really turns people off for being able to enjoy the game when they have to worry about someone rage kicking them for being better at them at a game.
(11-07-2020, 12:25 AM)Russell Stoven Wrote: Proof: 
The server kick logs

We don't have easily accessible command logs, you need screenshots or video recording :(
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Hey man!

I get that its annoying not knowing WHY you were kicked - but https://imgur.com/a/pC566Pl = responding like this also ain't gucci. That being said! If you can show us evidence of what went down, we can look at this further :)

If you have any recordings or screenshots of in game shit going down, please post it! Or anyone who was on who may have evidence.
Go away
For me to do anything on this I need some sort of evidence to go off of first. If someone could also get the donor in here to give their side of the story as well, that would be nice as well. I want all the pieces to the puzzle that I can get.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Locked and closed due to lack of evidence, further information, or context.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army