Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application for Staff Position
final bump
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Link,
I believe the potential is there. I know you can get there but I would like to see a little more of you helping out and being a bit more involved.
You fit the minimum requirements now and exceed with your time on the server. I have seen you on a lot when I am on since you are part of the later crowd.
I see where others are coming from with the AFK portion and that is for sure something to work on. This is a place for improvement for sure that you want to focus on as the others said. 
I have seen you step up here and there to help out which shows that you are willing to help.

Since you meet the requirements and I have not had any issues with you related to anything major and since you seem like you are willing to help, I am going to give you a +1.
I can see the potential for sure. You know our rules since you have been around for a while and I believe that you can use that for your advantage.

Good luck on your app!
-B0T
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
I have played with you often in the past week or two, I think you're fun to play with in the servers and you're on almost daily like I am. I would like to give you a +1 but I think I'm going to bump it down to a 0 or even a -1.

I think a lot of the problems I have seen have been stated before such as the:
Going AFK for most of the map often
Not backing off when staff are on
ETC

You are very helpful when staff are unavailable and I think you can work on some of the problems stated and maybe in the future you will make it to trusted. Love to see that in the future.
Hello
I've played you many times.You help everyone, you try to help.You have the potential to be a staff member .You're helping, that's all I have to say

But I just want to say that when you want to leave the game, just leave .Please don't stay afk .I've seen you afk a few times (like 1 hour)
I definitely want to give you +1,but I want you to work on it.+0
This one was somewhat difficult for me because you are eager to help and are on constantly however, I have chosen to decline this application at this time.

Having a staff member who could randomly go afk for long periods of time is not a good thing. If you are going to be afk for a good portion of the map, just disconnect, if it is only for a few minutes, just say you are going afk so that everyone knows. Going off of what others are saying, you go afk quite often randomly which led to this application being denied.

I know you have potential to be a staff member, just got a couple things to work on. The earliest you may reapply is December 14, 2020.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army