Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resigning from the Resign (Alora 2nd Trusted app)
Hey dingus

I've had a great time playing with you the last little while, plus must I really repeat what everyone else is saying??? Uh yeah, so duh +1

just dont burn yourself out <3
Go away
This nerd back again? Send it.

But really though, being an admin in DR and Trusted on PH would be too easy. You're familiar with both, and it's easy to balance considering DR has waves. 

I've worked with/around you for 2 ish years so I know you can handle being a Trusted.  The real question is, can you handle  not having ban abilities? Muahahahaha yes, small joke but really.. starting from the bottom after being a Mod or higher  is rough.. 

Simple +1 here. 
Cheers
bump
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Hey, Been seeing you around a lot lately on the server since I rejoined and I think you'd make a great Trusted. You know the rules in and out, you've helped when things got really hairy. You handle yourself well!

+ 1 from me
Hey Alora,
I think you would be a great addition to the trusted team on PH!
You are very active and you know your rules as well. You always ping staff when needed and you know how to handle situations when staff is unable to get on.

+1 from me!

Good luck on the app!
-B0T
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
Hey, Futaba-chan~

Been a while since I seen you,

You been active on Prop hunt again which is good cause I can go on a murder spree on you again and troll you when I see you try to hunt me.

From Pixie's comment mention above, I don't see any problems with you joining back to the team, however I do worry for you not to over burn yourself being an admin of Deathrun while as staffing on prop hunt.

Just know, you not by yourself staffing an entire server and not the only one able to handle it all

+ 1
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Your application has been accepted. Welcome back.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army